Billiards Fun

We walked into Nikkis Bar to find maybe a hundred people running around. Reid lead us to a spare pool table which we all gathered around getting two pool cues to play with when I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around to find Nikki the owner and manager of the bar who was also my uncel with his bald head and his mo and sort of goate/beard thing. "Hey Uncel." I said giving him a hug. "What's happening?" I asked.

"Not much Nightingale not much at all." He said with a lopsided grin. "What's happening with you?" He asked looking around at the boys who backed up away from Uncel Nikki because he looks big and scary.

"Just got here, gunna start playing pool soon." I replied looking back at the boys and smiling a little then looking back at my so called scary Uncel.

"Cool sounds fun for you." He said and I noticed he was a little pissed off.

"What's wrong?" I asked as he looked down at me.

"Micgal" He said. Micgal or Mica is Nikkis son the one and only. You see Mica has been pretty slack lately so he's pissing Nikki off alot.

"What's going on?" I asked shaking my head a little bit.

"Look at him and figure it out." He said pointing to the bar kiosk where Mica, Nikki and I usually are when we're working. I looked over to find Mica making out with some random chick that I didn't recognize at first then figured out it was Nikkis ex-girlfriend.

"Ew." I said overly discussded.

"That's not the werst of it." Uncel said as I looked back at him.

"How could it get-" I was about to ask when I remambered what almost happened between Reid and I. "He didn't?" I sort of asked.

"Yep walked in on them last night they knocked Darcy off the sider table." Uncel said shedind a tear. Darcy is Nikkis dead wife my aunt she was cremated when she died and Uncel always refers to her ashes as Darcy. I got realy pissed off and started walking to them but I was stopped by Uncels hand pulling at my arm. "Don't." Uncel said but I pulled away from him.

"No I'm going to give them a peice of my mind." I said and headed for her. When I got ot them I pulled her away by her hair and threw her to the ground and she stood up again.

"What the fuck was that for." She asked.

"That's for hurting Nikki and knocking Darcys ashes off the sider table." I said and she laughed at me.

"No Ben, please don't." Mica pleeded me.

"Fuck off Mica or your gunna be the one dripping blood!" I yelled which court everyones attention.

"Ben what sort of name is that for a girl" She laughed which started to piss me off. "Why don't you run off to Mummy and Daddy little girl." She laughed and everyone fell silent. I felt my irises turn a deep shade of purple as I clenched my fist and punched her in the face square in the nose and she stood up dripping blood from her nose. "Micgal don't just stand there do something." She said to Mica who shook his head.

"No she had an exceptionally good reason for that so why should I?" Mica asked her.

"Does she mean more to you then I do?" She asked Mica.

"Yeah she does." He said his face serious. "Why would I choose you over my own family?" He asked her.

"You chose me over your father." She informed him.