First Day Back

I felt a warm hand touch my face. "Nightingale time to wake up." The voice said that I asumed belonged to the hand. I shook my head and opened my eyes to find Caleb sitting on the side of my bed. "Thought I lost you for a second." He and I looked at him curiously. "You wern't waking up."

"Oh, right." I said sitting up. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Pa told me that you wern't waking up so I dropped by to pick you up." He said going to my wardrobe and disapeared around the corner, then came back confused. "Where's your uniform?" He asked. I pointer over to a wooden cubored next to the dresser. He got out my uniform and laid it out on my bed. "I'll be down stairs." He said and kissed me on the forehead.

"Ok." I said and he left the room. I got up an changed into my uniform and went down stairs where Caleb was putting breakfast on the table for me. "Are you ok?" I asked him a little confused.

"Yeah." He said gesturing me to sit and I did he made waffles for me.

"Waffles." I said still confused.

"What can't I make my sister breakfast once in a while?" He asked.

"Been ten years since you did." I said

"I know. Just thought that it was time that I quite trying to control you and help you." He said which stunned me.

"Why now?" I asked.

"Your gonna be seventeen in hardly five days, your old enough to be making you own choices." He said.

"Ok." I said finishing my waffles. He picked up my plate and cleaned it up.

"You ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah let's go." I said. We went out side and got into his silver porsh.

We got to school about half an hour later. We got out of the car and walked inside.

"I'm sorry for my reaction." He said and I looked at him oddly.

"Pardon?" I asked.

"To you and Reid. It was wrong." He said looking down at the floor.

"It's ok Caleb, you were acting like my big brother, your ment to." I said lifting his chin.

"I guess your right, as all ways." He said rolling his eyes.

"C' Pope." I muttered to myself.

"What?" He asked. "Who's C' Pope?" He asked.

"I dunno that's what I'm trying to figure out." I said trying to remember what else the man said.

"But where did C' Pope come from?" He asked.

"A ghost." I said then looked up to see Caleb really freaked out.

"A ghost. When did this happen?" He asked his hand moving up and down.

"Last night after you called." I said still every word the Ghost said running through my mind.

"What did it say?" He asked understanding.

"It was him... He's going to kill you... My son will kill you... Pope He's C' Pope... He will kill you... The knife... The knife with the gold hilt. That's everything he said." I said.

"Ok we keep this between us ok." He said and I nodded. We walked into our form room to find our teacher arguing with Aaron Abbot as perusual.

"Yo you two we're over here." I heard Pouge call out. I took my scedual from Mr Pennyworth then walked over to them Caleb by my side.

"Hey Joker." Chase said as I sat cross legged on the desk they were at putting my shoulder bag in my lap.

"Hey Chivalry." I said and Chase, Kate, Sarah and I started laughing.