After All This Time It Happened

I walked into the living room and got out my History book for school. I read it for about ten minutes before I felt pain in my chest. I went to the med cabinet to find my meds which weren't there. I picked up my keys from the counter and walked out to my car leaving the front door open. I went to my Impala and opened the boot, to find my meds that I brought earlier. "Thank god." I said to myself and picked up the bag. I heard the gravel move behind me. I moved around quickly to find Reid smirking. I put my hand on my chest to steady my breathing.

"Hey Benny." He chuckled.

"Can I help you?" I asked annoyed, closing the boot.

"Maybe." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes and made my way into the house, Reid followed me closing the door behind him. I went into the living room and took two pills with my glass of water.

"Ok let's try again. Can I help you?" I asked.

"Depending." He said putting his hands around my waist.

"On what?" I asked leaving my hands by my side.

"If you're feeling playful." He slid me closer so that our pelvises' were touching.

"Oh, really!" I said putting my hands around his neck. "And if I'm not?" I asked looking up at him. I could feel his breath on my nose.

"Well, this isn't going to be much fun if you're not." He pulled me closer so that my chest was squeezing up against his and he seemed to enjoy that. "So, are you feeling playful?" he asked with a grin on his face.

"I dunno." I said with a giggle. "You'll have to find out, won't you?" He lifted me up slightly so that my nose touched his chin. I braced myself around his neck trying not to topple over. He bent his head down, my nose now touching his cheek, our lips brushed against each other. I knew what he was getting at. He let go of me just slightly, which was when my playful nature kicked in. At the last minute I pulled myself out from his grasp, taking the beanie from his head, I skipped over to the other side of the room.

"So, we are feeling playful." He gave me a playful chuckle and gave a half smile revealing the dimple in his left cheek and I knew what that meant he was getting ready to come after me.

"Maybe." I said in my playful tone.

"Come on, give me back my beanie." He said coming up to me.

"Mmm..." I pretended to think, "No." He rolled his eyes still coming toward me slowly.

"You're such a tease Miss Night." He said with a chuckle, he was only about a meter away from me now.

"It's a part of my occupation." I giggled, that was the comeback I had every time I was called a bitch, an ass or in this case a tease.

"You always say that." He said and then leaped pinning me to the wall. "Now I have you." He said with a chuckle. His beanie was still in my hand by my side he could have easily have gotten it off me, but he didn't.

"That's what you think." I said playfully.

"I don't think, I know." He squeezed his right leg in between mine making sure that I couldn't get away again. He had his hands underneath my arms at the top of my torso.

"Maybe you do." I gave into him. I couldn't resist his light blue eyes. He slowly slid his hands down my sides, stopping at my hips. He moved his head down to my neck pushing his lips against it. I could feel his breath against my neck. He inhaled deeply, taking the scent of my perfume.

"Rosemary" He must have been referring to my rosemary scented perfume. He started moving his face up to meet mine. He stared into my eyes irresistibly. I could feel my heartbeat rise. He must have noticed because he decided to try again. "Do you think I'm irresistible?" He asked brushing his nose with mine.