8

Devins prov --

Y'all wanna go for a ride ?

Kevins prov --
To where bro it's almost 12 already . And my mom will be home soon .

DEVINS prov --
Bro you still can't leave the house without telling your mom ?? It's just for a while . A ride around the block .

Kevins prov --
I don't know it's up to my girl . You wanna go babe or are you tired ? I understand if you are tired you can say no .

Nagely prov --
I'm up for a ride letss goo ! *she says excited *

DEVINS prov --
Ayeee lets goo .

Kevins prov --
Devin seems a little off today . Idk he usually doesn't act this hyper . And his eyes are kinda red . I don't know .. Maybe he's just tired . Whatever .

Devin gets in the driving seat . While Nagely and kevins go in the back .

Kevin -
You sure you wanna drive dude ?

Devin -
Yeahhhhhhh why not bro ??

Kevin -
you sure you feeling alright ?

Devin - 
What's up with all the questions bro *he laughs * you sure YOU feeling alright ? *he laughs hysterically.

Nagelys prov --
I wanna go to the front seat babe .

Kevin -
You gunna leave me alone back here babe ?

Nagely -
Sorry babe but I like the front ! *she smiles while moving to the front .

Kevins prov -
Damn ma that cake ! He smacks nagelys ass while she passes  to the front .

Devin --
Y'all ready ??? woo HOO !! Less goooo.

Kevin prov-
Bro take it slow ok I thought it was just a ride around the block ?

Devin - yeah yeah whatever loosen  up bro .

Kevins prov --
Yeah this dude really seems off . He's probably drunk .

Devin is driving kinda fast around the block in circles and Nagely is just looking out the window smiling , while Kevin is getting nervous and is telling Devin constantly to slow down .

Kevin -
Bro I said slow down !

Devin -
Devin blasted the music and is just laughing and smiling and screaming "woo HOO" out the window .

Kevin -
I said slow down Devin !! *kevin yells*

Nagely is starting to get nauseous.

Devin is driving really fast with the music blasted and smiling and having a "good time " while Kevin and Nagely are now  yelling at him to slow down .

Kevin , and Nagely -
DEVIN SLOW DOWN!

Devin turns a corner and all you see and hear  is a huge truck light and the horn and all of  sudden ....
                                CRASH ....