Chapter 10

Kevins prov --
She can't leave . She can't leave me . We rushed her to the hospital . I didn't leave her side for a second . Another ambulance caried Devin but for some reason I was more concerned about my girl , and I know he's my bro and that's not right but right now I just can't believe this . And this isn't the first time he caused an accident . But I'll get into that another day . We get to the hospital and they told me to wait in the waiting room. I refused a couple of times but I had no choice . I had to wait in the waiting room . I waited . Biting my finger nails . My legs shaking . I was impatient . I kept asking any nurse I saw walk around how long but they would answer me like they didn't care and say , " you have to wait sir " . I couldn't help but think about her . We barely know each other . I barely know any of her interest . I didn't even get to know her well. We met I took her to my house , we made love , and I got to say ,  it wasn't just good sex but it was passionate and I ...love ... Her .  She probably thinks horrible of me ... She probably just thinks I'm a fuckboy because I barely got to know her and we already had sex . I don't want her to think that because I'm a good guy , it just happened , temptation you know ...

Kevin Alston ? I heard a voice say . I turned my head so fast and I saw a nurse . I walked up to her .

Is she okay ? Where is she ? Can I see her ? I asked the nurse. 

Sir , we have good news and bad news . What would you like to hear first ..? The nurse said in a sentimental voice .

Good news , tell me the good news first . I said while biting my finger nails .

She's awake and healthy.
The bad news is she has ... Amnesia ... I'm very sorry .
You mean she doesn't remember anything? She Remembers me right ?!! Right ?! I raised my voice .
Sir please lower your voice , come sit down and I'll explain to you .

No I want to see her ! Now ! I walked away from the nurse looking for the room number "21" . I walk in and see her there laying down with machines on her . Bruised on her head . She was awake . She looked at me . I went towards her and said
babee I missed you so much I can't believe...
I get cut off by her voice saying ,

                           "Who are you ?"