Chapter 17

It's been 3 hours .... She's still not home . I call her cell . Hey Nagely , where are you ? Heyy I'm in my moms house , I decided to stay over since my other sister is having a wedding soon and I want to help her out with it ! Nagely replied . Ohh .. How long  will you being staying over there ? I don't know . Anyways I haven't really been feeling comfortable at your house ... Not that you don't make me feel comfortable it's that I'm not remembering  anything .. And I feel comfortable with my parents more . Sorry , don't take it wrong . Go to go , talk to you later, see you at the wedding !  . I can't leave her by herself . Without her knowing the truth . Shit man . I wanna take her out to a date .. At least . Let me call her back and ask if she has any days free . Hey babe I mean nagely sorry , you have any days free this week ? Maybe we can go out somewhere . Uhh I don't know Kevin , I'm really busy with this wedding thing . Pleasee just one night from me .  What do you have planed ? I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7! Be ready he says getting hyped up . Okay fine . She smirks .
Nagely's prov -
Okay let me give him a chance .. He is a sweet guy . I need to find a job . My mom said there's this job that I always wanted to do and my dad got me an interview . I get dressed and go to the office . Oh my god . Chris . I haven't seen you in ... Forever ? Yeah I know he cuts her off and smiles . Yeah , she giggles .

THATS HER EX !!!!! OH SHIT!!! he broke up with her a long time ago and broke her heart . He's a dickhead .

Conversation ;
How have you been ? Chris asked nagely . Good , so much happening . She sighs .
I missed you . Chris says.
Nagely giggles . But then gets serious enough reply fast . Yeah well don't think just because I lost my memory means I forgot what you did to me . She smiles sarcastically .