Chapter 22

Arianna slept over Nagely's house . It's 3am and Nagely is sleeping. Arianna woke up to pee. She goes up the stairs  and looks for the bathroom. She doesn't know where it is . She walks into Kevin's room . He hears the door creak and sits up really quick . "I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you ! " Arianna says . "No it's ok , what's wrong ? " Kevin says . "... I can't find the bathroom . I'm really sorry for bothering . " Nagely says with this face on *😁* . "It's okay I'll show you ." He giggles . He had no shirt on . Arianna stared at his abs while he was getting out of bed . He has tight boxers on too . Arianna bit her lips trying to contain herself . He notices her staring and smirks . "This way " Kevin says walking towards the bathroom . Arianna follows him looking at his butt . "That shit is juicy 💦" Arianna says in her head . He opens the bathroom door . "Here you are ." Kevin says . "Thank you ! Again I'm so sorry for bothering you ." Arianna says . " don't worry about it I always wake up in the middle of the night anyways ." Kevin says. "Really ? Me too . " Arianna says . Kevin sighs and says, "yeah , it's hard for me to sleep ever since what happened with Nagely . " Arianna stares in his eyes . "Well goodnight ! " Kevin says while turning his back . Arianna walks up to him and touches his shoulder and turns him Around . "Kiss me " Arianna says while running her fingers down his abs . Kevin stares into her eyes and says , "no. "