Chapter 12

Devin ... I forgot about him .  I told Nagely's parents she wanted to come home with me . They looked at me with a disgusted face . They asked Nagely constantly are you sure , but she said yes . I don't why she chose to go with me but I'm just happy she did .
I'll be back okay I'm gunna go check on my ... Devin , he's the one who got us in the accident. I promise you I'll explain everything when  I get back ok . That's fine I'll wait for you here .. Kevin. Nagely replies .

Kevin's prove --
I went towards the nurses desk and asked what room Devin Gordon is in . They gave me the room number and I looked for it . Room number 31 . I found it . It was really hard to go in . I saw him awake . Reading a magazine. I knocked on his door . He droopy his magazine and looked at me .
Kevin ... Bro.. Oh my god ... I'm sorry . He stared crying . I looked at him and said , I just came here to see if you were fine . I have to go now . No wait please Kevin ! Devin says yelling watching me leave out the door . I rushed out the door because I couldn't bare to look at him . After what he did to my ex girlfriend ...            

                   MI JUST UPDATED TWO TIMES RN ! OH GOD 😭😭 who likes the book so far ??? 😭😩 I might need to pick a name for kevins ex girlfriend... If I do who would be interested 🤔