Chapter 25

"Ignore it ". Kevin said .

"Babe you have to make up sooner or later . " Nagely's says.

"I don't care I don't wanna talk to him . " Kevin says washing the dishes .

"Well then I will . " Nagely said picking up the phone .

"NOOO! Babee !! " Kevin ran to her and tried to grab the phone from her but she picked up and he stopped .

"Hello ?" Nagely says .

"Nagely...oh my god... It's good to hear your voice again . " Devin says .

"Mhmm." Nagely says dryly .

"Look I'm sorry .." Devin says while getting cut off .

"We don't need your fucking apologizes Devin. I'm sick of hearing them ok !! So just shut up !! Maybe if you actually Change people will start taking you seriously . " Kevin says angry .

Nagely rubs Kevin's back while staring at him and telling him to calm down .

"Look dude , I'm at a rehab home . I'm getting my shit together ok ? I promise Ima be a better person . I love you bro , I really am sorry . " Devin says in a sincere  voice .

"Yeah ok . Don't do this for me . Do this for your fucking family , your sisters . " Kevin says while hanging up .
Kevin walks to the sofa and turns the Xbox on . He starts playing gta .

"Baby you okay ? " Nagely says with her head on his chest .

He ignore her .

"Hello ?? " Nagely says lifting her head up and looking at him .

He continues to not answer . Nagely snatched his controller away .

"Heyyy!! " Kevin says quickly turning his head to her .

"I'm talking to you dipshit !" Nagely says .

"I'm sorry babe you know how I get with my game ." He pecks her on the lips and she pushes him laying down on the sofa . She's on top of him . (Like this 👇🏻)

And then ends up like this after they had a little make out

And then ends up like this after they had a little make out .

"So babe , are you ever gunna forgive him ?" Nagely says looking into his eyes

"So babe , are you ever gunna forgive him ?" Nagely says looking into his eyes .

"I don't know babe , he's done a lot of fucked up shit , but maybe .. If he gets his shit together .

                                  ❤️