Chapter 15

He left the hospital , Nagely . I said to her . oh , who do you think picked him up ? Nagely asked me. His sister or his mom probably . Let's go home and get some rest . You must be starving . Do you wanna eat mc.Donald's for now before we go home ? What's mc. Donald's ? Nagely asked confused . Oh um it's a fast food restaurant. They sell cheeseburgers Big Macs fries ... Okay I'll try it . Nagely says while smiling . Okay ! Mc.donalds it is , I said excited . We drive to mc. Donald I get her what she wanted and we headed home . My mom and Shari went on vacation so nobody will be home for the next couple of months . When we headed home I asked her if she recognized anything from my home because the doctor said little by little she will start recognizing stuff . Do you recognize anything ? I asked her . She stood quite . I told her , you used to love to dance to loud music ! I turned the music on really loud. She stood there covering her ears while I was dancing . Turn it off she said yelling over the music . Come on !! Dance !! You used to love to dance with me !! I said yelling but excited . She kept yelling to turn it off and all of a sudden she turned the music off and threw the radio on the floor . She started crying and went up to whatever room she found . I went to the kitchen counter and put my head down . Thinking , what am I gunna do . I can't live knowing she doesn't know who I am . The person who took her virginity , and made her happy . She told me everything about her parents . I stayed crying too . I was frustrated, sad , mad , so many different emotions. I maned up and went up the stairs to find her and see how she was . You okay ? I'm sorry for making you feel the way you felt . It's just really hard for me . And it's not hard for me ?! Nagely said yelling and crying. You're only thinking about yourself ! You can't do something like that !! I'm sorry I really am . I said to her . Just give me some time alone please . Nagely said . I closed the door and went to my room .

**THE NEXT MORNING **

I woke up and went to the bathroom. I was completely naked . It's my house I'm used to Being naked . Well when momma and Shari isn't home . I open the bathroom door and Nagely is there half naked . She yells and says , "don't you know how to knock and looks at his male part and covers her mouth and looks away . Uhh sorry I'm just used to doing this . I say. It's alright it's not like you haven't seen this before I wink and leave the room with my hands on my male part . Her hands remain on her mouth and she starts to laugh when he leaves . We both go down to the kitchen . Good Morning. I say while smiling . She says good morning too and smiles. Our first breakfast meal was chocolate chip pancakes I say smiling . With bacon . She smiles and says can't wait to try it !