Chapter 14

It was Alexis ... My cousin . I haven't seen her in forever oh my god . I beeped and she turned towards the car about to yell whoever was in the car because she thought they were rushing her . She looked in side my car window , and I waved . She came up to me , I rolled the window down . Get in ! I said . We can't  just stay in the middle of the street talking with a whole bunch of cars beeping at us lol! I'm on my way to the hospital where are you headed to ? Home she says smiling . It's been a tiring day at work . I can't believe I haven't seen you since that day at the hospital . Sorry I haven't gotten to visit you . How are you feeling ? I'm better thanks to God .

||She's very religious . Shes Cristian . Just letting you guys know ||

He help me through everything you know . He healed me , with my cancer . How are your terms with God ?
He try's to dodge the questions by asking her where to turn . Left or right ? Right . Here you are . Here's my number , call me if anything! I say while she getting out of the car . Okay , God bless you Kevin! Yeah okay bye ! I replied while driving away . Now to the hospital to pick up my girl .

**30 minutes later **

Hey ! I say to Nagely . You ready ?
Yeah she replied softly .
Alright let's go . I said while smiling . I carried her bags. We walked to my car . The whole car ride she was silent . I tried starting a conversation .Soo... Do you have any questions ? Don't be afraid to ask me anything . I want you to be comfortable around me . She looked at me and smirked . Yeah , how long were we together ? I hesitated to answer I didn't wanna say 1 week and then have her think "oh we weren't really much ". And leave me . What should i say ?? Should I lie ?? Oh god . I replied to her . I said , we almost made a month . Ohh . She replied . Yeah ... I was in love with you, you told me about everything. You always came to me when you were sad . We met in a park . I'm in a group called The Bomb Digz  . We aren't famous famous but we are well known . It's me , my bro daniel , and my other bro Devin . Devin was the one who got us in the car accident ... I wanna see him . She said straight up . But we're going home . I don't care I wanna see him . Are you mad ? No . She said calmly, I just wanna see how the person who cause my loss of memory looks like . Okay . I Had to turn back . We drive to  the  hospital again . We're here . Do you want me to come in with you ? I asked Nagely . Yeah , but you can wait in the waiting room if you want . No it's fine I'll go in with you . We ask the nurse for "Devin Gordon " . The nurse replied saying , " sorry but Devin checked out last night . Somebody came to pick him up ."