you have a tattoo?!

*day after the interveiw* *addys POV*

the interveiw went fairly well, i was glad when it was over. the interveiwer asked to many questions about my past, but i masked my emotions scared of what the boys would do if i freaked out. i didnt tell them anything for the most part, i dont like attention at all, definatly not negative attention.

   "addison?" "yes?" "will you try on this shirt" i looked at the shirt noticinf how it had short sleeves i mentally screamed, but physically nodded, liam handed me the shirt and went and put on, i held my arms behind my back hoping they wouldnt see my wrist.

"wow that shirt looks great on you" harry stated. "thank you sir" i looked down "put your arms by your sides sweetheart" i gulped and visibly pailed as i did as told, and immediate reaction came from liam "addison? is that, is that a tattoo?" i nod hesatantly " WHY DO YOU HAVE A TATTOO, YOUR 10!!!!!??" i flinched and put my arms behind my back again, "i-i-i um, im s-sorry sir" "im sorry?! you have a fucking tattoo and all you can say is your sorry?!" liam yells again. i look down, and as i would do reluctantly for my master, i knelt and "h-how may i be of service sirs? would you like me to clean until my hands bleed and callouse? or cook?" i started to cry, knowing i will probably not be eating or sleeping for a few days. "no, what i would like you do to do is tell me why you have a fucking tattoo?!" liam said through gritted teeth, i gulped tears still coming out of my eyes, "m-my father did it while i was sleeping sir, im sorry, i should woked up, i shouldnt of accepted the first glass of water he had offered me in two days sir, im sorry sir for my inconvience" all of there faces werent mad anymore, that scared me even more, "you shouldnt of said sorry than addy, we said only say it when youve done something wrong" he says gently, "yes sir, but i did something wrong by drinking the water with the sleepy medicene in it" "that wasnt your fault addy" liam comes up to me and i stand up and he hugs me. "thank you" i feel his chest vibrate slightly in a way that made it seem as if he was crying, i looked up to find that he was " why are you crying mister payne?" "because youve been through so much addy, i promise no one will ever hurt you again, i love you addy" "thank you sir...i love you too" all the came to us and we resulted in a group hug. im starting to feel safe, i wonder if it will stay this way.