I can't hold on. (part 1)

I gripped my head as the mental breakdown I was having worsened.

The boys were not home and I had no means of contacting them. They were at an interveiw, and of course, I begged to stay home.

My mind flooded with images of everything I never wanted to remember flooded my mind.

*FLASHBACK*

My fathers whip conected with my back causing a yelp to escape my six year old lips.

"SILENCE YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOT!"

Another mark on my back was created and I cried with tears of silence. What did I do wrong today? With what can I make it up to him? How awful am I if my daddy does not love me? I am not even allowed to call him daddy any more, what did I do wrong?!
End of flashback.

I gripped my head, pulling my own hair. I was do young, but that is not the worst of it. WHY AM I THINKING?! Go away memories. I dont want you here!

*FLASHBACK*

"Sweetheart, please be good for daddy. You see, youve been a naughty, naughty girl." He poked my nose gently as my three year old eyes watered.

"I'll bwe gwood fow daddy, I pwomises" I hoped daddy would not slap me again, daddy said my voice is gross. "Do you want to make daddy happy?" I nod eagerly, if i make him happy he will love me! "Yus daddy, i wills mwake you happeh." His next line caught me off guard.

"Strip than."

My eyes watered again, was he going to spank me? I slowly did as told.

Flashback end

"NO! STOP IT, STop it! Please...please" I cried into my hands and waited for another one to come along. It didnt. The boys were holding me before another one could...