i might be safe

Ive stayed up in my room all the time in the past three days, debating if they will turn on me if i go downstairs. Niall continues to check on me everyday though, but i havent spoken to them. "Addy?" i hear a knock at my door. i nod forgetting he cant see me, i mentally facepalm as i get off my bed and open the door scrambling back to my bed. "you ok baby girl? you should really come downstairs and eat" i look away from him and look at the floor. " i know you dont want to but you have to, now c'mon sweetheart" my legs reluctantly but slowly move toward niall, i didnt want to disobey orders.

"hey guys look who it is!" Louis jokes and suddenly my eyes are practically glued to my hands as i fiddle with them, waiting for one of them to hit me for not coming down here before. " you hungry love? i made some dinner" i glance up at Niall uncertain of what would be the right answer. He nods slightly so I do the same. " i bet" he chuckles " you havent eatin in a few days now" i hear a chair being pulled out. "c'mon addy, have a seat" i scramble over to the chair bur glance once again over to Niall, he was again nods and sit, Liam pushing the chair to the table. " t-thank you sir" my voice cracks slightly due to not being used in a few days. " No Problem, and stop calling is sir sweetheart" i Nod hesitating to speak again " s-sorry" he nods smileong warmly "s'fine."

Harry sits down a huge plate of food infront of me consitting of fries and a sandwich, and i kind of just stare at in the impossible to eat kind of way. " Baby you gotta eat" i nod and gulp taking a few small bites forcing myself to eat more than my stomach could bare in fear of upsetting them, suddenly i get up and run to the bathroom throwing up everything in me. i see them at the door and i curl up in a ball knowing there mad, i dont look up scared to see their angry expression. "Addy?" i gulp " y-yes Misterr p-payne? i i didnt mean to i i it was an accident" i stutter rapidly. he walks closer to me and my body tenses. "please p please dont hurt m me im im sorry" he sits down next to me. " baby all of us have already promised we wont hurt you, its okay, your safe" i continued to shake but barley, why couldnt i get that thriugh my head? i nod.

*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-**-*-**-

A/N sorry to you all for the short chapter and not updateing, ive been in and out of the hospital and everythig chaotic. i know thats no excuse and im sorry, i will put the alot more time and effort into this, ALOT. thank youbfor evrything guys, especially the support, it means a great deal to me. Thank You!!!!