interview

*addisons POV*

niall held me close to him, and for once i felt almost.....safe? im not even sure if thats it, ive never felt this way. niall was rubbing circles in my back when all of a sudden his phone started to ring "EEEEEEEEEKKKKKK" I scream and fall out of his arms dropping to the floor.

zayn runs over and picks me up " im sorry, i was scared, i know better than to scream, im so so sorry" i cry, "addy, what did we say about saying your sorry when you did nothing wrong?" liam states in what i can only guess is a parent voice. i look down tears streamin down my face, " i-im so-" i was cut off by liam . " no! dont even say it" i cry harder. " yes s-s-sir" "p-please forgive me, for my obnoc -obnoctious actions" i hiccup.

"addison, look at me" i force my head to look up at louis. "y-yes sir?" they promised, they promised they wouldnt hurt me, but i knew it was to good to be true. he walks up to me keeping eye contact, i shrink back further with every step an dhe looks cofused. he lifts me out of zayns chest, "please, please, i wont ever say it again, forgive me, please sir" i say trying to wriggle out of his grip but me being tiny and 10 he holds me there.

"addy, calm down, baby shhhhhh" my struggles slow down and i go limp with exhaustion. he rubs soothing circles in my back. "its okay your okay, we didn't mean to scare you sweetheart" he looks down at me "we love you okay?" i dont believe it fully but i still nod, all the sudden niall comes back into the room.

"guys we need to go to an interveiw" all the guys smile. "Whats so great about that?" i ask quietly. " the interveiw is about you, everyones about to find out who the amazing little girl we adopted is, and thats you sweetheart"

*¬*¬*¬***¬****************************************

A/N helllllooooo! It's me here, thanks for reading! Please tell me what you think! I'm soooooo sorry for the short update, this is kind of a filler chapter, ill updates soon Thanks you!, and I still need people to be there girlfriends c: