Chapter 1 - The beginning

A/N OMG. OMG. I just saw that my story has 10 reads. Considering this is my first story and I am very inconsistent that is awesome. Anyways, do not be scared by that, I really just need you guys to comment, say hi, whatever. It'll encourage me to write some more. Also. I am thinking of doing 2 contests. Should I?? Are any of you doing any contests? 

It all started in Social Studies and Science class. Both Mr. Johnson and Mrs. Chancell collaborated together to create an ultra-project. It counted for 30% of your grade and you worked in pairs. The worst part was that, everyone got the same grade. If you had a slacker for your partner..... you were screwed. The project was to pick a Science figure, from the past or now and to write an extensive report on their life. It had to include inferences of why you think someone did that and etc. Then the science component of it was that you would recreate one of the experiments they did to test something else, and then video yourselves doing it. Great. Great. Great. 

Nico's Point of View:

Well, damn. 

Today we were assigned a long, extensive project that we have to do. Welp. I am screwed. I have a 93 in Science and a 94 in Social Studies. I am so failing right now. So yes. I need someone smart to help me out. Thank God, I have 3 other friends in this group. Will, Lou Ellen, and Cecil. I'll pair up with Will. Because not only is he smart, but Lou Ellen and Cecil have crushes on each other and deserve to be together. They are very cute. Not like I did anything. To them. Ha. Ha. 

Will walked up to me with Lou Ellen and Cecil behind him.

"So. How's this going to work" Will questioned. 

I smirked and said "We, will be together." pulling Will by the collar next to me. "Meanwhile, you two can have at it." 

Surprised? I was always like this, teasing and flirting with Will, so he could get a hint. No such luck.

I have really liked Will for a long time, with his mesmerizing blonde hair and clear blue eyes. But I cannot quite recall, when I started to like him. Which is weird because I used to have a crush list, and then, the farthest I can remember from this year, Will just showed up on my list. Like a damn creepy quackie. 

All of a sudden I heard a loud, loud, noise. 

That is all for now. I am so sorry for the sucky title. Thank you for reading. 

Stay Nutty 

~ Pillow