Chapter 3- Mystery

Nico's Point of View: 

I got home at 2:30 and started my homework. Ugh. There was so much of it, but it was so annoying cause I already knew about all of it. I started to write, not noticing the time, until my alarm I set went off. At 6:15. Giving me 15 minutes to get ready to talk to Will over the phone. I was screwed. Finishing the last math problem, I took a shower, relishing the warm water that went over me. 

I got my and my tea. My tea was still steaming hot and my ice pack looked good. I changed into a black silk onesie made by my personal seamstress. I shook out my hair, crossed my legs then remembered I had to go get my notes. 

Damn. 

I jumped up, tripping over my own feet, landed on my face with both legs in the air and continued to run. 

I sipped my tea, checking the time. 6:27. Solace better not have forgotten. I reread my notes and frowned at one of them. Writing it down as a question, I checked the time again. 6:29. Sipping my tea, I looked in my mirror and tried to work on my seductive face and voice. (Me: Who are you gonna use it on? *smirking*.) After several, failed attemps, at least that was what it seemed like to me I checked the time, growing anicious. 6:33. I grabbed my ice and placed it on my forehead. 6:37. I took deep breaths and....... clicked #2 on speed dial, after the police.

"Nico?"Jason's sleepy voice was nice to listen to, on most days, but I screamed bloody murder through the phone, and he woke up instantly. 

"What is it Nico. By the way, thanks for waking me up during my nap." Jason sarcastically said 

Unfazed, I asked "Did you finish your homework?" 

"Yes. I know, I'm shocked too." Jason answered.

I winced, "Ooh, then I'm sorry for waking you up then." 

"Anyways, what was it that you woke me up for." Jason said, serious. 

"Well......." I drew out.

"It's Solace isn't it?"

Will's Point of View: 

After I got home, boy was I tired. I started my homework and wanted to fall asleep halfway through it. I finished it all by 6:00. I went to the mirror to make fun of, I mean look at myself. I especially wanted to look good for Nico. Nico. Was I forgetting something? 

I was glancing at my face and saw a small note poking out. I grabbed it and saw that it meant that I had to call Nico at 6:30. Holy smokes. The time was 6:11. And I had to research. I was literally the worst partner ever in history. I 'researched' if that was what you wanted to call it. Most of the time I spent online I was on sites to help me get better at flirting with Nico. I was too shy to do it and whenever he did it. I just could not. I had to blatantly ignore it. I soon forgot about time and it was 6:37. I felt so guilty for making Nico wait, but I had to get ready. Take a shower, get my coffee, get my ice and arrange my 'notes'. It was already 7 when I called. Especially because my phone died from the music I was listening too. Another 5 minutes to wait for it to restart. 

"Hey, Nico." I said smoothly

A scratchy voice answered that half sounded like Nico. "Hello? Will is this you?" 

"Um yeah. Sorry I was late, my phone died." I tried to explain. 

"Sure..... Anyways, I got some basic information about the guy, that I'll share with you tomorrow. He is still alive and he does not live too far away from here so we can get an interview from him, after we infer our own reasons. It'll make ours stand out from the rest." Nico said. 

"That sounds cool. Is there anything else-" I was cut off before I could finish. 

"Goodbye Will." Nico said coldly.

"Goodby-" The buzzing sound ensued before I could finish. The sound of rejection.

Hey guys! Two chapters in one day. Damn. I am on fire. Hope you guys like it. 

Stay Nutty 

~Pillow