Prologue

Nico di Angelo. One of the most elusive kind of people. Slightly emo, most strangers thought he was a bad influence and wanted him to stay away from their children. But not his friends. Unlike the moody, drug dealing, sassy, and depressed people you would imagine Nico di Angelo hung around, it was not the case. 

Nico's friends were Percy, Annabeth, Reyna, Will, Lou Ellen, Cecil Jason, Piper, Leo, and Calypso. Everything was good and fine. But Nico, in his true sense never really opened up to anyone, except for Jason and Annabeth. He felt alienated within his own friend group, because look. Jason, he had Percy as his bestie and Piper as his significant annoyance. Percy had Jason and Annabeth. Annabeth had Percy, and Piper. Piper had Jason and Annabeth. Reyna had Calypso and did not really need a significant other. Will had both Lou Ellen and Cecil as besties. Leo had Calypso and Jason and Piper. But Nico. He was alone. None of the boys in his school seemed interested and Nico joined the group too late to have that one person whom he could tell everything to. Sure, Nico had Reyna but she became attached to Calypso and Nico could not tell her everything, if you get my drift. 

Nico felt alone. 

That was until that one fateful, strange day that brought out the truth. About everyone. About everything. It explained every strange occurrence that he experienced and it explained his friends too. It started on that one day in class. 

Author's Note: 

Hey. I really hope you like the prologue. It is short but I will try to make the next one longer. I plan to write in different points of view, and in the 3rd, so be ready. The change will be labeled. Also, if anyone has any ideas or wants me to do anything, just message me, and I will try my best. 

Buh-bye little peeplings! 

-Pillow