Chapter 2- The idea

Nico's Point of view: 

All of a sudden I heard a loud, loud noise.

I yelped and ducked, because I was afraid there was something going on.  Will giggled and held out his hand. I took it and asked "Okay, what in the world happened." 

"It was just our Science teacher knocking over a chair." Will responded, and for some reason he was examining my face. Was he taking the hints I've dropped? Nah, he is way too dense for that. 

"Anyways, what are we going to do for the project?" Will asked, his blond hair being pushed back, by his hand. 

Distracted with his lovely eyes, I replied "I have no idea. Let's go ask Lou Ellen and Cecil." I started to move, but Will grabbed my grey sweatshirt and pulled me into a chair. 

"No, no, look, they are having a moment. Finally, they are going to go cannon." Will said, rolling his eyes, as if they both were so dense for waiting this long. 

"Hypocrite, much?" I muttered, so Will could not hear but then squeaked, "Oh, oh, oh, I have an idea..." I drew out the word, smirking. 

"What is it?" Will asked, his eyes becoming slightly unfocused and his cheeks turning a light pink. He looked excited like a puppy and it was just too cute.

I blanked out for a moment, saving the image to memory then said "I'm not telling......." again drawing out  the last word

"Tell me." Will's beautiful eyes had turned piercing.  

Under his intense stare, I squirmed, but was still able to drop and hint. "Make me." I blurted out, hoping that my voice was as commanding as his was, and hoping very hard that I was not blushing. 

The staredown ensued. We both blinked and I pushed my hair out of my face. We continued until Will gave up. 

"Harumph" Will said, turning away, a flush coming to his face.  

Will's Point of View: 

"Make me," the words that came out of his mouth and the voice he used, excited me, just a smidge. I wanted to retaliate, but we were having a stare down. His big brown eyes sparkled and dance, youthful, but with a bit of weight. His lovely lashes framed the large eyes he had, and for a moment I got lost, the color of his eyes the only things I saw. Realizing what was happening, I broke away flushed and embarrassed. 

"Harumph." I said trying for annoyed. But how could I get annoyed with him?

"Fine, Will, I'll tell you." Nico huffed

This time I kept my blush to a minimum, as whatever Nico said, came out delicious. I grinned and gestured for him to go on. 

"We should do," (Each other. hahaha. Will: *gasps and blushes* Scandalous. Me: You were thinking it. Will: *becomes tomato*) "Apollo. Was he not a great musician who supposedly knew about the science in music?" 

"What about the experient?"  I asked

"We can test the types of energy that result from music, using different instruments. We could make a chart about the similarities and  differences of all the instruments we use." Nico said, taking a moment to take a breath. 

"Of course! That's great." I said, amazed. 

"You have 5 minutes everyone, before class is over!" Our teachers yelled. 

"Hold up." Nico grabbed a black gel pen, a strip of paper and started scribbling onto it. "Okay so you need to call me at 6:30. I'm writing this down so you remember." 

"Okay, got it." I stuck the paper in my back pocket and reminded Nico to do some research on Apollo.

Later, when I got home I read what Nico had written down. 

Will, call me, Nico at 6:30 ~ Nico <3 

Blushing, I began to do my homework. 

Hey, guys! I am so sorry that my chapters are this short. It's just me. Hahahahahahahaha. Anyways tell me what you guys think. 

Stay nutty, 

~Pillow