Hating Words

Okay.

At this moment in time, I am ready to write. I have all of my tabs up. My fire has been fueled. I'm good to go. 

But, before I do, I want to talk about something. It's basically just to get this out of my head to put all of my focus onto writing. No one really has to read this. I'll just get straight to the point.

I hate using words to describe myself.

That sounds really stupid when I'm reading that out in front of me.

But, it's how I feel.

Right now, as I'm writing this, I see these words and begin to question why I'm using them. I hate doing this. It's so stupid. 

When someone asks how you are, they are asking to describe how you feel and what's been happening in your life. They want you to use these self-describing words. You could just avoid the words, but sometimes your sentences won't make sense.

The reason I hate using these words is because I feel like I sound pretentious or egotistical; it sounds like I am only talking about myself. I don't like doing it. I want to know how others feel, not what I feel. 

The other issue I have with this is I use these words all the time. In writings, speech, daily life. Those words are always there.

Maybe those words really mean something else? 

Maybe it's a new form of showing the fact that I hate myself?

Wow, was that a sentence to type.

But, I'm not lying when I say that. I do. It's this whole depression matinee I've got going on. It's crazy, but not severe. It just lingers over me. Oh, well.

I guess I better start writing. See you in updates.

-Jepsyca (aka the girl going coo-coo) 

(also, the words were bold for effect. kinda annoying to see it that way, but that's what I see.)