Doing Okay

Hey there. It's been a little while since I gave you guys an update on how I was doing, so I thought I may as well talk about what's been going on.

First off, I started the driving course part of driver's ed. The first time I drove was a bit wonky; it was bound to be bad because I was driving with someone I never met before. He's an older guy, but he's not super strict or anything. He usually breaks things down into easy steps, that way I know what he's saying. Maneuverability practice was the second day, and it wasn't too bad. It's just a bit confusing. I really need to practice that more often. All in all, it's been okay driving. I am just a bit nervous for tomorrow. You see, I'm going to be driving on a state road, going around 50 mph. I don't like to drive that fast. Not only that, it's going to take two hours to do the entire thing. I did practice it with my mother today, but jeez I hate it! I just don't like to drive. But, it's required.

Secondly, I've been a bit stressed recently. I'm not sure why. It's probably a mix of factors. I just can't seem to focus on anything; my brain's all mushy. I want to draw and write, but I don't get in the mood for it. All I've been doing is going on social media, watching videos and finding references to sketch. Maybe I just need some space to think? I don't know. I just need to calm down a bit.

But I do want you guys to know that I'm doing okay. So far, this week has definitely been better than the last. Sleep is coming a bit easier, my anxiety hasn't flared up to gratuitous heights and it seems to be a bit more mellow. I still yell at myself and freak out behind the wheel, but it's overall a good week. Hopefully, it can stay good for the rest of the month. Hopefully. Other than that, I'm gonna go. I hope you guys are doing okay and I'll see you soon!

-Jess