Tattoos

Mackenzie's POV

"So what do you wanna do today?" Max asks as I pull on my maroon colored skinny jeans and black sweater that is cropped on the front and back and long on the sides. "I don't know." I shrug and put my hair into a high curly ponytail.

"Well we have the whole day." Max says and kisses my neck. I gasp and turn around and clutch his shirt in fistfuls. "Tattoos." I say, Max smiles.

"Alright." He says. I walk over to my side of the bed and open the drawer of the bed side table. "I have like five things picked out that I want to get, and we could get a couple one." I say, Max furrows his eyebrows and laughs. "What?" I ask, "Six? At one time?" He asks, I nod my head and Max goes into his closet and comes out with a sheet of paper.

"I got nine." He says, I laugh and grab my purse and phone and we walk out of the house.

"We are crazy." Max says, I laugh again and he pulls out of the courtyard.

-7 Hours Later-

I look at the black wrap around both my wrists, my left forearm and the right side of my left hand, and feel the one on my back left shoulder, and left ankle.

I got the word 'Stay' on my left wrist in cursive and 'Strong.' On the right, I know I copied Demi Lovato but it covers the cuts. On my ankle I got each of the kids first and middle name written in cursive in the form of a heart. On my shoulder I got in black cursive the words 'Save Yourself.' On my forearm I got the quote 'Music Only Makes Me Stronger.' And on my hand I got the words 'Believe In Me' it's the title of my single from my second album but it has the most meaning.

Max got the date Bryson past away on his shoulder and 'Kenzie' on his right wrist and all the kids names on his left and seven others tattoos.

I look at the dark sky and turn towards Max. "You know." I say, "The bandages protect the tattoos from water."

Max laughs, and turns.

-1 Hour Later-

"Ahh!" I squeal as Max runs into the water. He picks me up and spins me around and I wrap my legs around his torso. He sets me down, "I love you." He says, "I love you too." I say and he picks me up bridal style and walks into the water.

-2 Weeks Later-

"Hi gorgeous." I say and pick up Troian and she wraps her legs around my hips. Max picks up Alexis and holds Landon's carrier. I see Brooklyn over on the other side of the sidewalk wave to me with her free hand before taking Riley's hand and walking back to her car.

"Lets go home babe." I say and we start walking back to the car.

-3 Hours Later-

"Zip me up." I say and move all my hair to one side and stand in front of Max. My dress is a straight across neckline at the collar bones with sleeves that go to the middle of my shoulders and is silver and copper sequins that goes to the middle of my stomach with a light brown silk ruffle belt and a cream colored tool skirt that goes mid thigh.

Max zips up my zipper and kisses my shoulder. "I am so proud of you." He says, I smile and walk over to the mirror. I fix my fake eyelashes and add a nude lipstick and clear lipgloss.

I put on my cream colored heels and watch Max in the mirror tie his tie. "Don't you look handsome." I say, and fix his jacket. "And you look gorgeous." He says.

"I was gonna say beautiful." I turn around and look at Bryon standing there in a tux. "Kenzie?" Max asks, "You okay?"

"Um....yeah." I say and the doorbell rings, I walk out of the bedroom and down the stairs and open the door. "Hey Georgie." I say to the babysitter as she walks into the house. "Georgie!" Troian cheers and flies into her arms.

"Have fun tonight." She says and I grab my bag. "You guys too." I say, "Maxwell! We need to leave!"

Max walks down the stairs and kisses Alexis' forehead and Troian's cheek. "Landon's asleep. Call us if anything goes wrong." He says, "Everything will be fine." Georgie assures us and I open the door. "Alright, bye." I say and we walk out the door.

We get in the limo waiting for us and I play with my bag as it takes off.

~Skipping Car Ride~

I get out of the car and Max and I meet up with Paige my manager you could say. "What do I do?" I ask, "It's your release carpet. You do what you want." She says, I nod and Max and I walk down the carpet and stop in front of the cameras. Max puts his arm around my waist and we smile.

I turn slightly and see the cover of my album and the title 'Lost and Found.' It's the album where I express what really happened to me when I was 6 to when I was 10. Lost is when it was all happening and found is now when I am happy.

I turn back as the lads and their wives get out of the car. I detach myself from Max and walk over to them. Hugging each of them.

"Thank you." I say to each of the lads, they all furrow their eyebrows and I walk back to Max.

-3 Hours Later-

"My cheeks are cramping." Max complains but keeps smiling. I laugh and hear more clicks as Paige walks up and hands me my phone. I look at the caller ID and look at Max as I put the phone up to my ear.

"Georgie what's wrong?" I ask

Hey!!!!!! You all need to read my new adopted by Zerrie Story on my page!! It's called For The Love Of A Daughter.

I am so sorry it took so long. Please read the story!!! And comment and vote!

~Ridley