R.I.P

Hey guys it's Kate, 

So for anyone who doesn't know, Ridley died on April 5, 2014. 

A lot was going on in her life which I just found out about myself, she was getting bullied, her brother ran away, her parents were fighting and were planning to get a divorce and it was all just to much for her... She commited suicide last night. 

I was the one who found her in her bathroom when I went over to study with her. It was the worst scene I have ever seen in my life, I don't want to go into deatails on here but if you were close with Ridley message me and I will talk to you more about it in private. 

I am typing this on Ridley's computer at her desk and staring at me the note she wrote to me...and she also wrote one to you guys...

Hi, 

This is to people who have grown to know me through my stories on Wattpad and grown to love my characters. The ones who smile at  my jokes, cry when one of them dies, who had the patientness of waiting till I updated. I am sorry I couldn't continue with my stories myself but I promise Kate and if anyone else comes after Kate will take good care of my stories. 

I wanted to say thank you for giving me joy of your comments and votes in my time of darkness, I am so happy I got to live some of my dream before everything happened. This isn't going to be very long because I can't think of much to say that would express my true feelings. 

But I love each and every one of you... 

Please forgive me for what I have done, not only for taking my life, but for taking Brysons, deleting a lot of my stories and everything else. 

~Ridley

She also wrote a short note for someone named Reagan, if your Reagan than please message me and I can type the note and send it to you. 

R.I.P Ridley, you'll be with me forever. I hope Max, Steven, and Grayson are with you already... I'll be okay down here. 

~Kate