Astro- Choreographer

"You have now landed in Seoul International Airport. Thank you for flying Air Korea." Buzzes over the speaker. While you sit in your seat waiting for the plane to dock, everyone else stands up hastily to get their things. You just had a 12 hour flight. You can sit for 10 more minutes.

After the plane docks you stand up to get your carry on and get up with everyone else to get of the plane.

You stick out like a sore thumb. You clearly are a foreigner.

As you leave the plane you here little kids making comments on how you looked different then everyone else, then being reprimanded by their parents.

Once your off the plane, everything is so different. You leave the gate and head towards luggage claim. Once by your luggage claim you go into the bathroom with your carry on to change into nicer clothes to meet the Fantagio representative. You change into (image above) to meet them. Casual but still formal enough. You put on a little bit of makeup to make sure your presentable.

After about half an hour of waiting for your luggage you finally get it. You go to customs and after waiting what felt like forever, you get through and go to international arrivals. You walk out with your luggage in hand to see someone wearing a suit holding a sign with Y/n y/l/n Fantagio music. You approach the woman and bow.

"You must be Miss Y/l/n?" The lady asks, "I'm Kim EunMin. Nice to meet you." EunMin bows. "I hope I don't seem rude for asking, but are you fluent in Korean?"

You nod your head.

"Oh thank goodness. I was so worried about the company hiring a foreigner. They sent me, cause I'm the only fluent English speaker. They thought you weren't fluent." EunMin explains. "But anyway. You'll be working with me because I was the assistant choreographer. The reason they hired you was because the old one left after they debuted."

Why would anyone leave these adorable idols. Honestly. "So this is for their comeback right?"

EunMin nods her head. "The company didn't tell the boys you were a foreigner."

"Why?" You ask, pretty confused.

"Well, they didn't want to freak them by hiring a foreign girl, plus I really want to see how they respond when they see you. Also what were you planning on doing today with the boys."

Wow. EunMin talks a lot.

"Oh. Okay." Thats a little weird that they would be freaked out that your a foreigner. "But anyway. I'm obviously introduce myself. Get to know the boys, learn how fast they get choreography, listen to the song so I can think of what I want to do with the song. Also talk to them and see what they want the vibe of the album to be so I can fit the choreography with it." You explain to EunMin.

She nod her head. "They weren't expecting much today accept meeting you and getting to know you. OH! We are here!" EunMin exclaims. "Okay. So this is Fantagio." EunMin tells you and giggles at the same time, "Is it everything you ever dreamed of?

You laugh and nod your head at her stupid comment.

"Okay, y/n. I have plan."

You roll your eyes, "EunMin. Really?"

She smirks. "It's not that bad. Just. Only speak English to me. Make the boys think you don't know Korean."

Wow. EunMin is evil. You start laughing as the two of you walk into the building together. "Now Y/n. This is the studio. They boys are inside there waiting for us." EunMin winks, "English only."

The two of you walk into the studio together and the boys bow and say Hi to EunMin.

"EunMin?" You here Sanha ask.

"Yes?" She replies looking down at her phone.

"Does she know Korean?"

"I'm not sure. We only spoke English on the way here." EunMin replies. Trying to suppress a smirk.

Sanha and Minhyuk look at Dongmin, "What are you looking at me for!" Dongmin asks.

Minhyuk rolls his eyes, "You have the best English Dongmin! Why else?"

Dongmin looks down and walks up to you. "uh. Hello." Dongmin smiles waving. "Are you doing well?"

"I'm doing good. How about you?" You reply. Dongmin looks confused as the poor boy is struggling to understand you. "We are doing good. What is your name?"

Looking over at EunMin who is almost about to burst out laughing. "Y/n." Unable to control her self EunMin starts laughing as all the boys pay attention to everything you say.

"What's so funny Noona?" Moonbin asks at EunMin who is on the floor laughing.

You smile. You bow, "안녕하세요. 저는 y/n 입니다. 만나서 반가워요." (Trans: Hello. My name is y/n. It's nice to meet you.)

"YOU SPEAK KOREAN. OMG OMG OMG!" MJ shouts.

JinJin looks at you, "We seriously thought you could speak English. We were gonna die."

You laugh as the boys start celebrating that you know Korean.

Rocky stops the celebrations. "WAIT. HOLD UP. We only know she can say that one phrase. Are you fluent y/n?"

You laugh that the boys didn't think of that sooner. "Yes I'm fluent. Why else would I take a position with a group of boys were nobody is fluent in English. But enough celebrating. We need to get to work."

The boys groan at the fact that your going to make them work. "Now, I'm going to listen to the song tonight so we can start working tomorrow. But right now. I am going to show you some choreography and see how well you pick up on it."

"Wait! Y/n ssi. What do we call you? Are you our Noona like EunMin?" Sanha asks.

You were going to say you didn't really care but remebering how important honorifics were in Korean you just told them, "I'm Noona to everyone except MJ."

"OKAY NOONA!" Sanha shouts.

Jeez that child may be cute but he is loud.

MJ looks at you, "Is y/n ssi fine with you?"

You nod your head not use to the honorifics. "Okay. So I know Minhyuk, Sanha, and Moonbin are the dancers?" You question thinking your right, but still not sure.

"Yep, we are the dancers. Minhyuks the lead." Moonbin answers. You thank him "Minhyuk. I want to work with you on choreography. You know the boys better than I do."

Minhyuk smiles shyly, "Sure Noona."

"Thank you Minhyuk. Now we will still be learning that quick choreography I talked about earlier."

"Okay boys. Thank you all for giving it your all and I will see you tomorrow and we will start working on the choreography for your comeback."

"I think they love you y/n. Especially MJ." EunMin remarks