Burning cookies- Jungkookie

Drabble

"AH SHIT!" you hear someone yell from the boys dorm. "JIN HYUNG!  PLEASE HELP!" 

You hear Jin yelling, "KOOKIE WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?" Suddenly, the smell of burning cookies takes over your sense. You had gotten off of work about half an hour ago, and had had a bad day. Your boss yelled at you all day, you were late to a meeting, and had to do three hours paperwork. You had texted Jungkook that you didn't have a good day and that you justed wanted to spend sometime with him and cuddle. Jungkook had wanted to surprise you by cooking you some cookies. Because he was your Kookie. You enter the boys dorm and take off your heels breathing a sigh of relief. Jimin and Taehyung were sitting on the couch watching TV and Namjoon and Hobi were going over some dance moves in the livingroom. Yoongi was presumably sleeping. 

"Hey y/n!" Hobi says smiling walking over to, stopping his mini practice with Namjoon. "How are you?" He asks, flashing a big grin. 

"I am dead. Work was terrible." You tell the smiling boy. 

"Kookie told us." Namjoon says, coming into the conversation. 

You feel someone wrapping their arms around your waist. Jungkook. He puts his head in the crook of your neck. "Hey jagiya." 

Namjoon looks at Jungkook hugging you, "Y/n you've got this boy whipped. He tried to make cookies for you." Rolling his eyes Namjoon keeps talking "He even called his eomma to get a recipe." You turn around and look at you blushing boyfriend. 

"Awh Kookie, you really did that." You ask him. He nods his head blushing even more. You smile give him a peck on the cheek. 

"OUR GOLDEN MAKNAE HAS HIS PRINCESS." Hobi yells. "Y/N AH YOU HAVE HIM WRAPPED AROUND YOUR FINGER." 

You look over at Jin who's cleaning up the burnt cookies. "Jungkook. Go help Jin." You tell the boy who lets go of your waist to help his hyung. 

"Thank you y/n ah." Jin says, scraping the burnt cookies from the pan. "Y/n ah. You're the only one who can actually get him to do things. Seriously y/n. It's a problem." 

"I'm still mad I burned those cookies." Jungkook mutters under his breath, when he finishes helping Jin. "Jagiya. Let's go back to my room." 

"It's OUR ROOM." Namjoon shouts as Jungkook takes your hand leading you to the bedroom. 

He sits on the bed. "Kookie?" You asks, he looks up at you with a turned head. looking like a confused puppy. "Can I have a shirt or something to change into. My work clothes are getting uncomfortable." Jungkook nods his head getting a white shirt and a pair of sweatpants for you. You take them and give him a kiss on his cheek, walking out the room to go into the bathroom to change. 

"Gettin' any?" Taehyung asks winking. As soon as those words leave his mouth Jin hits him. "Really! You didn't need to slap me hyung!" 

Jin rolls his eyes, "Yes I did. Sorry y/n ah. Continue with what you were doing." You thank Jin and walk into the bathroom and strip of your work clothes and put on Jungkook's shirt. Which hits about mid thigh. Looking around the bathroom for some makeup wipes, you find some behind the mirror, whipping your face of the pigment. You always knew Jungkook liked you better with no makeup on anyway. You don't bother to put on the sweatpants. Folding up your clothes up, you  walk out the bathroom in Jungkook's shirt. You pass the boys on the couch, seeing Jin giving taehyung a death glare to stop him from saying anything. You go into Namjoon and Jungkooks room. Jungkook was lying on his bed on your phone taking photos of himself. 

"Jungkook." He looks up from your phone. "I didn't need the sweats." 

Jungkook looks up at you to see you in one of about 50 white shirts. "You look stunning jagiya." You roll your eyes at his sweet comments. "I'm serious jagiya. Beautiful face, no makeup, my shirt. Gorgeous. Absolutely beautiful. How did I get this lucky?" Blushing heavily from his compliments, Jungkook gets up and throws the sweatpants into the closet and grabs you by the waist pulling you and himself back onto his bed. He pulls you to his side so you two and spoon, him being the big spoon of course. "I'm still pissed about those cookies burning." He mutters.

 You turn your head back to look at him, "Why?"

He looks slightly embarrassed, "Because I wanted to give you cookie because I'm your Kookie. Don't laugh y/n ah. I spent a lot of time making those stupid cookies." 

You turn your entire body to face him, "But you're the only cookie I need." You tell him snuggling into his chest.