Sick- Eunwoo

Requested by anon: Hi; can I have a scenario where Eunwoo and Reader are dating and the reader ended up getting sick bc they played in the rain even though eunwoo warned them not to, so it's basically him trying to get their whinny butt better. Thank you

A/N: Omg i am so sorry this took way to long anon.

You rap yourself in a blanket, stealing the last one from Eunwoo. Groaning because even though Eunwoo, being the lovely boyfriend that he is got up at two in the morning to get you more blankets, you were still cold. It was boiling outside and you had more than seven blankets rapped around you but you were still cold. Freezing at that. "Jagiya. It's 10am." You look at him, "Jesus Jagiya. You look terrible. And I'm not saying that to be mean, but you look so sick."

Yesterday

"Dongmin!" You shout, "Look its raining!" You say pointing to the window at the drizzling rain. Dongmin looks up from his lyric book and see's you dancing around the dorm. "Dongmin!" You say grabbing his wrist and pulling him out of the chair. "I wanna play in the rain."

Dongmin raises an eyebrow at you, "We are gonna get sick y/n ah." You sand up leaving his room and heading towards the front of the dorm to put on your shoes and grab your jacket.

"Dongmin ah! Come on! Play in the rain with me." Dongmin reluctantly makes his way to were you are to put on his shoes.

"You are gonna regret this Jagiya." Dongmin warns foreshadowing events to come. You roll your eyes at his comment, "I don't care right now! I just wanna play!!" You shout at him.

Present day

"I regret EVERYTHING!" You complain to Dongmin. "Why did we do that?" Dongmin laughs at your comments, "I was not the one that insisted for about 5 minutes that we go out. I warned you Jagi." He teases.

Closing your eyes you hear Eunwoo shuffle around the dorm, "Jagiya. I'm going to make you a tea. I think you have a cold." Before you can make a sassy reply your lungs decide they want to be ejected from your body. Hacking up your lungs, you give in.

"Dongmin ah." You call for him.

"Perfect timing Jagiya." He informs you, "What do you need to tell me?" Sitting down on the bed, Dongmin hands you the tea he just made.

"First off. Thank you." You stated, "Secondly. I GIVE UP." Cough. "YOU WERE RIGHT." Cough. "Im sick. We shouldn't have played out in the rain." You inform your very smug looking boyfriend. He raises an eyebrow.

"Is the y/n y/l/n saying I Lee Dongmin am right. Hold up I need to get this on video." He retorted.

You roll your eyes, "I AM NOT THAT BAD." Cough. "Now. Please just take care of me Dongmin." He laughs as he picks you up (cause damn that boy is strong) and carries you into the living room of the dorm. "Can we watch a movie?" Dongmin nods his head and pecks your cheek.

"Y/N!" Sanha yells almost jumping on you.

"SANHA Y/N AH IS SICK LEAVE HER ALONE." Dongmin yells from the kitchen making himself breakfast. Sanha laughs and hands you a tissue box,

"Noona? How'd you get sick?" Sanha inquires.

"I may or may not have played in the rain yesterday." You tell Sanha, who's look turns from worry to mockery. "AND WHY DID I GET SICK AND NOT DONGMIN. ITS NOT FAIR." You whine. Dongmin comes over with his breakfast. He has two bowls or rice and three banchan on a tray. "Why two bowls of rice?" You question as he sits next to on the couch. "I am not eating anything right now Dongmin ah."

"My jagiya needs to eat food to become better." He tells you, giving you a pair of chopsticks and the bowl. "How do you think we get over being sick so fast?" You look at him, with the bowl of rice in your hands,

"Maybe you just have good immune systems?"

"Eat." Dongmin says, handing you a pair of chopsticks. Reluctantly you eat the rice as the other boys come into the dorm one by one all making comments on you and Dongmin.

"Our little Eunwoo already has a girlfriend." MJ teased.

Dongmin raises an eyebrow, "Little? I literally pick you up in Breathless." He retorts. "But hyungs and the rest of you. My jagiya is sick. Let me take of her."

Rocky and Moonbin laugh and Sanha teases, "Okay mum, take good care of your girlfriend."

Dongmin rolls his eyes and snuggles into you on the couch, pecking your cheek.

"Get a room hyung." Minhyuk tells the two of you snuggled on the couch while your lungs are trying to physically eject themselves from you. In between coughs you manage to tell Minhyuk, "You're just jealous. Now let me cuddle my boyfriend."