Sunflowers- Hoseok

One year. It had be one year with your boyfriend Jung Hoseok. 

You love him. Plain and simple. He was your everything. Today, you were sitting in the living room with all the other boys. Almost in away being interrogated.

Jungkook looks over at you two, "Let's play couple's truth or dare!" 

You look at Jungkook confused "Me and Hobi are the only couple." 

"Exactly!" Jungkook exclaimed, "We ask you about everything and you have to tell us." 

You look up at Hobi who just shrugs his shoulders, "Why not?" 

Jungkook clears his throat, "Namjoon hyung, why don't you start?" 

Namjoon raises an eyebrow, "Truth or Dare?" 

Before Hobi could even open his mouth you blurt out, "Truth!" 

Namjoon smirks, "What was your first time like."

You roll your eyes and look up at Hobi with flames in his eyes, "You know. It was fucking amazing. But you know what? You don't need to know the details you horny little shit. Get your porn somewhere else." Hobi says, grabbing your wrist and storming out with you trailing behind me. 

When you get outside you give him a chaste kiss. "I'm sorry y/n, I didn't think they'd get like that. I just can't fucking believe they did. I mean come on. We've been dating a year tomorrow. You're mine." Hobi growled and kissed you hard against the wall. He pulls away and continues to talk, "Well, you're not mine, but you understand. Nobody else can have you. Especially Namjoon. He's had his eye's on you since they day you met him. I can't lose you Jagiya. I can't. You're my everything."

You grab Hobi's hand, "You are mine. I don't like Namjoon. I love you and only you. Never worry about me leaving. No matter what happens. Jung Hoseok. I love you. Almost nothing will make me leave." 

"Jagiya." He kisses your cheek, "You don't know how bad I feel. I'm gone so much. I worry about what will happen. To us. I love you so much y/n. I worry that you're going to cheat on me. I mean, you're so beautiful, you could get any guy you wanted and you pick me. Out of all people. I'm the ugly one in the group. Nobody care's about Hobi or Hope on the streets. Y/n ah. Why do you stay?"

Heartbroken you grab your boyfriends hands, he's almost on the verge of tears. "Why do I stay? Why wouldn't I? Any girl that would leave Jung Hoseok is an idiot." Tears spill over, you kiss away the tears. "Jung Hoseok, you are my everything. I love you with every last piece of me. And, you adorable idiot. Of course people care about you. Bangtan wouldn't be the same with out you. You are loved by ARMY. ARMY love's you Hoseok. I love you. Never tell yourself you're not good enough." 

"Jagiya." Hobi says, wiping his tears. "Can I stay at yours tonight. I am not going back there tonight. Especially like this." he weakly laughs and engulfs you in a hug, "You are my rock. What would I do without you?"

You smile and kiss his cheek "Of course you can stay at my place. I have some stuff at my place anyway." 

Hobi smiles, grabs your hand and kisses it. "Do I still have my suit from  last award show at yours?" 

You nod as the two of you walk back to your apartment in comfortable silence. 

You take Hobi's hand and take him back to your bedroom. You take off your skinny jeans and throw the at him. He catches them, "Thanks Jagi. I totally needed these." 

You laugh and look up to see a shirtless Hobi. "Like what you see?" He says wiggling his eyebrows. 

You nod your head and he laughs as he slips out of his jeans leaving him in his boxers to sleep in. He jumps on the bed, "Jagiya! Hurry up! I wanna cuddle." He pouts. 

You take off your shirt and bra finally breathing a sigh of relief. You take one of Hoseoks old shirts and put it on and jump into bed with him. 

"Is that mine y/n ah?" Hobi asks with an eyebrow raised. 

"Maybe. Now shut up and let me cuddle you." 

You wake up to see Hoseok gone. Nowhere in sight. But you can smell so burning food.

"AH SHIT. NO. NO. NO!" You hear Hobi yell. 

You rub your eyes walking out of your bedroom, "You okay there Hobi?" 

"NO," he yells, "I was trying to be romantic and shit by making us breakfast on our one year, but I can't cook." He explains to you. 

"Cereal is always a good option." You laugh and pull out a cereal box from the pantry. "This okay?" You ask Hobi getting out two bowls. He nods his head and you pour the two of you cereal. 

You sit down on your living room couch and eat together talking about the most random things you could ever think off. Included but not limited to, England leaving the EU, why English was a terrible language to learn, if him or Kai was a better dancer (of course hobi) and the correct way to write a thesis statement. Now you had both finished eating. 

It was time. 

For one year gifts. 

Now, what do you get an idol who is loved  by millions and has almost everything he could ever want? 

A Build-A-Bear. 

Yes, a Build-A-Bear. 

A small thing he can cuddle drenched in the perfume you always wear. So something physical for him to cuddle with and something that smells like you. A win-win all around. 

"Jagiya, you go first." Hobi says happily. 

You smile and walk out of the living room to go into your bedroom to get it. You walk back out with the bear and you see Hoseoks face light up. "I know it's nothing huge. But it's something for when you're on tour. I drenched it in that perfume you love so it smells like me as well." You say, sounding a little weird. 

"I needed a tour buddy." He comes over and hugs you and pecks you on the lips. 

"Now. Jagiya. I know I promised I wouldn't spend too much on you, but." Hoseok says, getting down on one knee. "Now before you freak out it's not an engagement ring. It's a promise ring." 

He pops the box open to reveal the rose gold ring

He pops the box open to reveal the rose gold ring. "It's beautiful Hoseok." You blush madly while he take's the ring out of the box and slips it on your left ring finger. 

"This will be here until we're ready to get married. Also." He stands up and goes to the kitchen window and picks up a vase filled with sunflowers. 

"Babe. I've always wondered but never really asked." You look over at the boy who's walking over with the vase. "You've never gotten me any other type of flower except sunflower. Why?"

"Because you're my sunshine."