Concerts- Moonbin

Short Drabble

"WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO SHORT." You complain to yourself. You finally get tickets to a BTS concert and what do you know.  You can't see anything. You hear Jungkook singing in Dope but you can't see it. To the left of you you see a male ARMY who's relatively tall. 

You don't want to bother him but you want to see. So you muster up all the courage you have and go over to the boy. "Um, hi. I'm y/n. And you're quite tall and I'm quite small and I can't see anything cause we're at the back. and I was wondering if maybe I could go on your shoulders so I could see?" 

"Hi y/n I'm MoonBin. Sure you can get on my shoulders. One of my friends is short so I'm use to it." MoonBin bends down to let you climb on his shoulders. You climb on them and he stands up, wrapping his arms around your lower legs so you don't fall off of him. 

Moonbin holds you on his shoulders the entire night without complaining once. When the boys were on the final song moonbin put you down and you two started dancing to the last song. 

"Thank you so much MoonBin!" You thank the by hoping you didn't hurt his shoulders too much. The lights went on after the song finished and you saw Moonbins face for the first time. 

Holy. He's attractive. 

Moonbins pov

I was singing Dope when a small girl approached me. 

 "Um, hi. I'm y/n. And you're quite tall and I'm quite small and I can't see anything cause we're at the back. and I was wondering if maybe I could go on your shoulders so I could see?" She asks me. I look down at the small girl. 

Why not. 

 "Hi y/n I'm MoonBin. Sure you can get on my shoulders. One of my friends is short so I'm use to it." I tell y/n and bend down to let her sit on my shoulders. She climbs onto my shoulder and I rap my arms around her legs. She weighs nothing. I could probably carry her for the entire night. 

Once the last song came on  set her down. 

I just let a girl who I only knew her name sit on my shoulders for two hours. What am I doing. 

The lights flash on and Is see y/n's face for the first time. 

She is beautiful. 

How it's my time to be awkward. "Um. Could I get your KakaoTalk?" 

"Sure!" Y/n replies happily. 

This night was something I will never forget. Y/n doesn't help that.