Awkward Bumbling

See I told you guys it was on its way. It was great I was suddenly hit by a bucket of inspiration late last night! Well, here we go...

        Venus follows Tony and Bucky down a shining, clean corridor. She gazes out of a wall of windows and thinks that she could easily get used to this. She admires the fact that there didn't seem to be a window there at all. There was no interruption between her and the green forest outside. She could just sit in the hallway and watch nature. Sadly her view was interrupted when they turned around a corner into another hallway with a few doors. A man with red and yellow skin was standing like a statue outside one of the doors. He looks up seemingly out of a trance and walks toward them.

"Sir, the young woman's room is ready," the man says in a British accent.

"Great," Tony replies and looks at Venus. "Vision, this is Venus, Venus, Vision. I had him throw together a room for you while you were out."

Vision extends his hand toward her. "It's a pleasure, young lady," he greets with a smile.

"Same here. I like your accent," Venus says brightly. The other two men smirk and Vision's smile widens.

"Thank you."

"Now, seeing that you tend to break windows, I made sure you had a room with a balcony. Tin-man's room is farther down the hallway. If you need anything ask him or Friday," Tony explains.

"Who's Friday?"

"Friday say hello," He says to the air.

"Hello Ms, if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask." A female voice rang out.

"Let's see what else... This is floor 11, the rest of the rooms are on level 12. My workroom and office is on level 4, and training and workout rooms are on level 5. The common area and kitchen on level 9," Tony continues.

"Got it," Venus replies, trying to commit all of that to memory. "I think."

"Get some rest, it's been a long day," Bucky says softly, handing her the bag that had been slung over his shoulder.

"Ok, thanks... for everything."

"Happy to help," Bucky mumbles. His eyes soften and his human hand reaches up. Just as his finger brushes her cheek he seems to catch himself and hesitates. Meanwhile, Venus feels like she has been touched by a live wire and she has to restrain herself from reaching up to press his palm to her cheek. But the feeling was quickly snuffed out when Bucky drops his hand on her head and ruffles her hair. "Sleep tight, Kiddo."

Venus says a short goodbye to them and shuts the door. she hears a muffled "what was that," and foots steps retreating to the elevator. She lets out a large breath that she had been holding in all day. She smiled slightly at the room Tony had "thrown together." The bed is the biggest thing in the room. It has a white comforter with dark green veining leaves all over it and dark green and black throw pillows. The bed frame was black rot iron and had leaves crawling up the posts. There were fresh pots of dirt all over and two glass doors leading to a small balcony.

She lets a small weeping willow grow in the pot next to the door and a stargazer Lilly grow in the one on the bedside table. She opens the glass doors and feels the wind hit her face. She feels tears prick in her eyes.

"No," she reprimands herself and shoves the tears down. "There's no use crying about it." She briskly walks to the bathroom and takes a much-needed shower. After drying her hair and lying down in bed she takes the stuffed cat from her bag. She holds it up.