Silver Hondas and The Like.

•I said I loved you but I lied, 'cause love never got me this high•

"Mom! I'm gonna be late, we need to rush."

"Josey, I'm not gonna take you to school. You're a junior now. You should go to school by yourself,"

"Are you for real right now? Lady, I need to get to school. I'll take the bus from tomorrow, but atleast drop me off today?"

"Come with me, I have to show you something,"

"Mom, can't we do this later? I'm in need of a ride school right now, alright?"

"Josey, baby, just come. Oh, you'll love it!"

I rolled my eyes and followed my mom into her room. It was a big room with a king size bed, pastel pink and cream walls and wide windows with cream and gold drapes.

Mom sat on her bed heavily.

"Okay, so are you ready?"

"For what?"

"For what I'm gonna give you!", she said with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Yep, weirdo," I said popping the p.

She pushed open a cabinet in her bedside table and took out a box as small as my palm.

"Mom, are you proposing to me?", I asked her, laughing.

She rolled her eyes and gave me the box.

"Come on, open it!", she gushed.

I tore open the pretty silver paper and opened the box. In it was a key ring with a single key and a remote.

They were car keys.

"MOM! Oh my god. Is this really happening? Please don't tell me I'm dreaming."

"Oh, honey, you're not. Go outside and get your baby," she said smiling wide.

I ran out my mom's bedroom and through the hallway.
I quickly opened the door in the hallway so that I could go out and ran...and bumped into the screen door and fell.

"Josey, you are the stupidest kid that has ever come to be."

"Thanks, mom," I said, grinning from ear to ear. Ain't nothing gonna put me down. I opened the screen door and went out. And there stood a silver Honda. Mine.

"Oh, mom. Oh my God. Thankyou so much. Oh, this is going to be my very own car," I said, laughing and close to tears.

"Yes, Josey. It's yours. Use it well, alright?"

"Oh yes, I will."

~••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••~

Author's Note.

Hi there. 💞
Thanks for giving my baby a read. Please vote and comment, it would mean the world to me! :D
I hope you have an amazing day ahead. 💋