LadyNoir One Shot// Catch Me If You Can

hello loves! this one shot was requested by @egyptiangamer , i hope you like it!!

also, please do not hesitate to comment requests for me!!

anyways, on with the show.......

It was just another normal Parisian night for the two teenagers.

Well, as normal as it could get.

It wasn't exactly normal for two 15 year old's (IDK HOW OLD THEY ARE THIS IS THE AGE I'VE SEEN IN OTHER BOOKS SOOOO) in skin tight suits to be running around, jumping from rooftop to rooftop, but hey, what do you expect from superheroes that need to get their jobs done.

Finally, the duo had arrived back at their starting point, the Eiffel Tower. Ladybug went and sat on the edge of the structure, her legs dangling off the building, and her gaze was directed at the moon.

Her partner-in-justice, Chat Noir, followed after actions, and as he sat down, he rested his head on her shoulder.

It was no secret he was exhausted.

There had been 3 akumatized civilians today, and they weren't all that easy.

Ladybug found she didn't have the energy to push chat off, so she simply rested her head atop of his.

Wow okay, this is a good sign. He thought, grinning like a madman. He then looped his arm around hers, and brought his other hand to grasp the hand tangled through Ladybugs arm.

What she did next almost caused him to faint.

She softly rested her hands atop of his, sighing contently.

He closed his eyes and purred happily, enjoying the feeling of her hair softly tickling his skin, and the warmth emitting of her body.

Who knows, he thought, we're getting all cozy here, we might even......KISS!?!?! Suddenly, an idea popped into his mind.

"Hey Bugaboo," He started.

She found she couldn't make remark to his nickname for her, so she threw one back at him.

"Yes kitty?" She said sweetly. His grin grew even wider.

If that was possible.

He swiftly broke away from her embrace so he could stand, and pull her up with him.

he twirled her around, as if they were ballroom dancing, and started to sway her around the secluded little spot of the Tower they were currently standing on.

"Wanna play a game?" He said smoothly.

She rolled her eyes. "What kind of game?" She asked cautiously.

He stopped swaying her around, but their hands still remained in dancing position. He looked off thoughtfully. "Hmmmm, Lets see...... You have to run, and I have to catch you. If I catch you, then you have to kiss me." He stated proudly, a smirk gracing his features.

She looked down, a small smile playing on her full lips. His eyes widened in surprise. Did she want to kiss him??

She looked up at him, challenge flashing in her bluebell eyes. "And if you give up, and you cant catch me, then you can never tell another pun again." She said, with a hint of dare in her angelic voice.

His eyes widened, then narrowed into mischievous slits.

"You actually want to play? Geesh M'Lady, if you wanted a kiss that bad, you could've just asked." He said puckering up his lips.

She giggled and brought her hand to his mouth. "Yeah right kitty. I'm only agreeing because I KNOW I will win, and that means that you will never tell another pun again!" She stated while de-tangling herself from his grasp.

"Catch me if you can." She said with a wink. And just like that, she was gone. Soaring through the sky, jumping from rooftop to rooftop, with a certain unlucky charm following close behind her.

I'm getting no where with this cat and mouse game..... He rummaged through his brain, trying to find a loophole so he could win.

Ah Ha!

A smirk played across his lips as he disappeared into the shadows, still following close behind his love.

"Getting tired yet?" She called out, her voice fading into the dark night. When she didn't hear a reply, she stopped running and turned around to where her partner was supposed to be.

When she saw emptiness behind her, tiny fingers of panic started to crawl their way into her.

"Chat?" She asked cautiously. Just where was he? Had something happened to him? Had he been kidnapped? Injured? The fear started to seep into her more, her breathing speeding out as she searched around her, looking for the boy in the leather suit.

And he was hiding in the shadows. Watching her. His heart fluttered a little. Was she worried about him?

Her back was turned to him.

Purrrr-fect opportunity.

He pounced out from the shadows and onto her, causing the both of them to tumble onto the ground, rolling so that he was on top of her, smirking down onto his beloved.

She immediately blushed at the close proximity between herself and her partner. Their noses were touching, one of his hands was resting on her hip, while the other was bent at the elbow, and was lying next to her head. Both her hands were slightly bent and on the ground near her head, and their legs were entwined together, with one of his trapped between hers.

They stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity, and finally, he closed his eyes and tilted his head, so that their lips met. She obliged to his touch, and buried her hands in his hair, bringing him closer to her. If that was even possible.

They eventually pulled away, a deep blush staining their cheeks as they panted lightly.

His grin was from ear to ear, and he brought his head close to her ear.

"Gotcha."

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED ITTT!!!!!!!!

PLEASE COMMENT AND LIKE AND SUGGEST ANY STORIES YOU WOULD LIKE FOR ME TO WRITE!!!!

TALK TO YOU SOON LOVELIES <3