Nineteen

Savanah's POV:

God. I'm such a worthless person. It's been so long since I've I felt like this. Even before I got pregnant before I fell for Grayson. Before Aaron. The day when I tried to end my life. I was sixteen turning seventeen. My daughter is going to be seventeen soon two. And I can tell by her face she feels the way I did on that day. And I can tell by the look on Asher's he feels like Grayson did. He loves her but she doesn't know that. She's wrapped up in her own problems. And that Noah boy Grayson told me about is Aaron.  The one who got caught in the cross fire. She's repeating my mistakes because I wasn't there to help her avoid them. Now she thinks hurt someone she loves. I saw the whole thing from the other room. Lennon fell off the couch. It's not her fault but Grayson is taking his stress out on her. There's nothing I can do though. I missed my chance to be her mother at this point. She doesn't want me.

I walked from where I was standing to where Grayson was frantically pacing  back and forth.
"Grayson" I said walking over to him.
"Savanah you don't need to be here she's not your child" Grayson said standing still.
"None of them are, but I've been here the past few days. Living in your house pretending im getting to know these kids but I'm not. They hate me. And they're going to hate you too. You can't treat Erin like that. It's not her fault" I sighed.
"I should be treating Erin like dirt. She does drugs, she's basically a slut, she barley goes to school, and now she attacked Lennon." Grayson yelled in my face " and it's not my fault. It's yours. You did this you weren't there. Your the problem"
"Your the problem dad!" Erin yelled coming from no where. "She wasn't there to raise me but you were and I got pushed aside. I was always the stronger one between me and Eric so you focused on making him happy. But then you got married. You were to busy fighting with Viola. And guess what? Viola was a bitch! She still is. You guys were trying to work out your problems while I was trying to raise myself. But then you got divorced and Lennon needed you to be there because she had no mom. But neither did I and neither did Eric. And I tried for so long not to be selfish and to be the best daughter until one day I looked in the mirror and I saw myself differently. I no longer saw a happy pretty girl, I saw an angry hot badass, and you know what? That made me feel better. Not talking to you guys made it better until that didn't help either. I thought looking strong would make me feel strong but that only lasted so long. So no dad, it's not her fault, it's yours. And yes I do drugs, and yeah I get around, but I didn't attack my sister. Because she's the only one I don't shut out. Because she noticed me changing. But you didn't notice until you got a call from the school. Oh and for the record I'm not a slut, I slept with a lot of people in the past but that's because I was to drink to stop people from taking advantage of me." Erin sobbed running away leaving Grayson stunned. The whole hospital was watching us. Eric was shaking his head at his dad. Asher was running after Erin and I was trying not to cry.

Erin's POV:

I ran outside barley able to breathe. I ran into the parking lot gasping for air. I fell to my knees trying to stop crying. And there he was. He saved me once again. There the car was, but he was just in time. He pulled me out of the road and two the side. He pulled me into a hug.

He saved me from getting hit by a car and he saved me from cutting myself

He saved me from getting hit by a car and he saved me from cutting myself. He saved me from myself too. I don't know who changed who, but I fell in love with him in that moment and I think he loved me too.
"Breathe... Just breathe baby girl" he whispered into my ear. "I've got you. Your okay"
"I can't do this anymore" I cried weakly. "I'm done" I sobbed "Help me, please Asher save me, I feel like I'm drowning"
"I" he stuttered "I don't know how" he said pulling away.
"Please" I mumbled.
"I have to go.." He said turning around leaving me.

Let me fix what I said earlier. He saved me from getting hit by a car. He saved me from cutting myself. He saved me from myself. But he couldn't save me from him. And he couldn't save me from falling in love with him. And I no longer think he loves me too.

__

I laid on the side walk outside for hours  until someone appeared next to me. Eric laid down next to me.
"She's okay" he said "she just needed a few stitches"
"Thank you" I said to him squinting my eyes as tight as I could.
"You know, I agree with you about dad. That's why I think we should give Savanah a chance. She's here and she wants to try" he explained.
"Okay"
"I didn't think you'd agree so easily" he chuckled.
"That was the old me. I changed again" I laughed.
"What personality are we going for this time" he smiled.
"I'm going to try to be happy"
*
*
*
Hey guys!!! Okay so school is over! I'm sorry last part was short I wanted to combine it with this but I felt I just needed to update yesterday. I'm going to try to update some of my other stories. So be on the lookout for that. What are you guys looking to see in the future? Do you want Noah to help Erin find happiness? Or do you think She should put her trust in her family? Love yah, bye😛