6. Strange

Charlie at the top

"That's Jax's mark" he muttered a smile on his face. My eyes widened and shook my head "I'm going to go tell him" he said but I grabbed his arm and pulled him out of hearing distance. They gave us weird looks but I continued anyway.

"You can not tell Jaxon" I said once we finally stopped behind a tree. His eyebrows furrowed in a slight frown.

"Why not" he asked oblivious to the problem at hand. 

"I'm a rogue he wouldn't want me plus I'm to dangerous for him...and I don't want a mate especially the mate to the soon to be Alpha King" I whisper shouted making sure no one was around.

"Jaxon has dreamed of a mate since he was six it'll crush him if you don't tell him" my eyes widened since he was not comprehending what I'm saying.

"I'm a rogue I'm not Luna Queen material" 

"But you didn't start out as a rogue" he reasoned but I still shook my head. The chances were to risky  could just imagine all the hate I would get.

"It doesn't matter Lucas please this is for the best" he shook his head relentless. He knocked on my forehead.

"Are you stuck on stupid" he said exasperated "you don't know what is for the best and I'm sorry Vinny but if you don't tell him I will" 

He walked away then and I stood frozen thinking about what to do. In a week I could leave but just to seal the deal I'll wait until Liviana officially becomes his mate that way there's no backing out.

I walked back out to the group. Jaxon and Anais had confused expressions but Lucas looked at me knowingly.

-

Jaxon

Once we had got back from our enjoyable afternoon I sat in my room with Lucas in one of the bean bags "What do you think about Vinny" he asked out of the blue. I lifted up from my bed and stared at him. He was throwing a football in the air looking rather bored.

"She's okay I guess" even though I wanted to say more than that. I couldn't explain the little connection we had but I liked it.

"Bullshit" he stated bluntly and I shot him a glare "she's sexy isn't she" he said more to himself "nice boobs. Pretty face and those lips" he said looking at me biting his bottom lip with a pained expression "those pink plump lips just does something to a man they're so tempting. I can't help but think of her other lips" he whispered softly and I threw a pillow at him.

He laughed throwing the pillow back at me "What she's just some girl Jax don't tell me the big bad Alpha King has caught feelings" he taunted me as I shot him the bird.

"The only reason I care about her is because my family does other than that she's a nobody to me" I said nonchalantly falling back onto the bed. Right now as we speak she's clouding my thoughts.

"Why don't you try getting laid" I sighed and shot him another bird but then sat up again.

"Unlike you Lucas I don't want to fuck everything that moves. I want to settle down and them give myself away even though I was hoping it was going to be with my true mate" he scoffed rolling his eyes.

"You sounded like a girl just then Jackie"he said and I glared. Ever since I first told him that I was going to stay a virgin until I found my mate he called me Jackie. That's the way I was raised though my parents well my mom specifically told me to always save myself for someone I'm truly in love with and I'm planning to do that.

Well I was until this arranged marriage was set up. I couldn't become the official King without a mate by my side. At first I was a little apprehensive but not I support the idea unless my true mate magically appears.