13. MIA

Eventually my running lead me to my brother's pack house. The trees that I ran past had exploded due to my powers. I went to knock on the door but it blasted off it's hinges just as Toby came out of the kitchen with a juice box in one hand and Charlie's hand in the other. They looked at my stressed and angry state as the house started shaking.

I knew my eyes were completely black as they stumbled trying to gain their balance. Pictures fell off the wall cracks made themselves known in the walls also. Suddenly I was tackled and the madness stopped due to the shock of being tackled.

Blue eyes stared into mine and I could feel the tears but I refused to let them fall. Roman got off me and helped me up running his hands through his bright blonde hair. He held my hands in his and stared at me with confusion.

"I have to leave" was all I said before the other three and Charlie rushed to me circling me. Confusion clear on their faces as they stared at me.

"I don't belong here I don't belong with The Royals I don't belong here with you I belong in the woods where there's no judgement and no mates" my voice got thicker as I talked and my knees felt weak. 

"You really think we're going to let you go now just because life got hard" Rylan seethed trying to keep his cool. The other three were clenching their fists.

"I wasn't asking for your permission I was telling you what was about to happen" they were all exchanging glances in mind-link probably.

"Tell us what happened first" the urge to cry was becoming stronger than ever but I gulped and walked inside to the living room. I sat down on the couch and Mason and Rylan sat next to me and the other three sat on the floor.

"In the first year after the attack a group of rogues attacked me and put me in a cell" I pause a traitor tear falling onto my cheek "at first I was just whipped and beaten but then it stopped and I healed some but...then...it got...I was...umm...raped" I smiled at them all as they stared at me wide-eyed.

I was engulfed in their scents and warmth as they all gave me a hug. I sighed melting into them the memories of my past flooding my mind. The great thing about being a rogue is that you don't have to worry about people try to claw in your head and the constant worry of whether you put your wall up or not.

We stayed like that for what seemed like forever until the pulled back. Tears gathered in their eyes while I still smiled.

"And Jaxon argued with you about your past and how you don't want him" Mason concluded and I nodded.

"Well you can't stay here this is the first place he'll look" Toby reasoned and at that moment a knock sounded at the door. Dread filled me as I already knew who it was. They all quickly got up an I ran to the back door with Charlie and Toby following me.

"Wait Vinny" Toby whisper yelled and I turned to face him "I'm not supporting this idea but here it'll help with your hiding but don't prolong this little plan of yours" he gave me a little black bag and I shoved it in mine.

Then with one last hug he ran back to the front door. I should be going but my curiosity got the better of me.

"Where is she" Jaxon seethed his voice sounded as if his teeth were clenched. It made Kei purr but it disgusted me.

"Who is this she you are talking about" Roman asked in a witty tone and I heard the sound of a soda tab popping open. Jaxon growled and I heard his faint sniffing.

"I smell her I know she's been here" he growled out before sighing "I just want to talk that's all" his voice was a lot softer. I took out the black bag Toby gave me and looked in it. There was six tiny bottles but the one that held black dust in it was the most helpful.