9. Shopping Again

The next morning Bella and the King took us all out shopping for Jax's ceremony. Anais was in my room getting dressed but I on the other hand took a shower earlier. I sat at the vanity in nothing but a robe and my undergarments.

My outfit that Anais picked out laid on the bed crisp and unwrinkled. I was contemplating on showing Anais my birthmark or not. Then she came out of my bathroom in a pair of jean shorts and her lacy bra. 

"Get dressed" she commanded but I looked at her as she was putting lotion on her arms and legs. She finally caught my stare "What" sighing I got up and slipped off my robe "I'm confused".

Stepping a little closer to her I pulled the side of my cotton panties down. She gasped as she looked at my birthmark. A smile grazed her face and she started humping up and down squealing happily.

"That's Jax's ma-" she yelled but I quickly put my hand over her mouth. Her face was in a full smile until she saw my unhappy expression. She took my hand from over her mouth "What's wrong" she said softly.

"I don't want a mate" I whispered even though I said this before she still looked rather shocked. She lead us to the bed and we sat down.

"You were serious" she questioned and I nodded "but it's Jaxon he's wanted a mate since I could remember you're his dream" I shook my head wiping away the tears filling my eyes. I've had so many unwanted tears.

"I'm not his dream. Someone strong and powerful someone that's not a rogue is his dream" she took my hand in hers and I looked at her. Even though this was supposed to be a bit of a sad moment I still thought about how tall she was in comparison to me.

"He doesn't care about any of that he just wants a true mate Vinny not a Liviana" I chuckled and watched her smile "Have you told him"

"No just you and Lucas but I'm scared Anais you saw the way he acted when we first met and my past he wouldn't want someone that has a past like me" I looked down at my nails wishing to bite at them but I didn't want to ruin the perfection of them.

"If you focus to much on the painful past you'll miss the beautiful future and will you stop the shaking" I didn't realize I was doing it but I stopped it quickly.

"Will you and Lucas stop quoting for just one moment" I stated chuckling and she did too.

"Tell him soon Vinny I don't want to be under the rule of...her" she said with disgust and a shudder making me laugh a little harder as I got up and slipped on my clothes.

-

We were in a dress store with Bella, Liviana, Anais, me and the boys. Bella said it had to be a ball gown of sorts since that basically what it was planned to be. Anais already picked out a sparkly purple dress that had the back out and was approved by her father and brothers.

Bella had a white two piece dress that was approved by the King. Liviana and I were the only ones who hadn't picked out anything not that I was trying anyway.

"How about this" Liviana picked out a hunter green dress that had a plunging v-neck. I saw Bella and Anais twist their faces into disgust.

"I don't care Liviana" Jaxon stated disinterested. She pouted but put the dress back and went off. I was leaning against Lucas while Anais did the work.

"Try this on" she said to me and threw a nude pink dress. I groaned and went into the dressing room. I shimmied out of my clothes and slipped on the dress. Walking out I felt Anais's judgmental gaze on me. "Your skin is abnormally pink that totally washes you out here take this one" she handed me another one.