Accident in the Library

Shirayuki woke up the next morning to birds chirping in the window, it didn't take long for her to notice another presence in the room with her, she looked down at her blankets and saw a arm draped over her waist.

Shirayuki turned her head and gasped in surprise at what she saw. The second prince was laying beside her, his arms around her protectively and his face still in a deep sleep. She sat up and the prince grumbled words she couldn't make out. She couldn't help but smile, he looked so peaceful, almost like a child. She leaned closer to him, when all of the sudden his eyes shot open.

They looked at each other wide eyed, and they both noticed the deep shades of red that covered each other's faces.
Shirayuki sat up quickly, keeping her eyes on the sheets below them.

"A-Ah Zen! Good morning! I u-uh..."

Zen smiled and sat up, planting a soft kiss on her cheek. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Good morning, Shirayuki."

Zen climbed out of bed and stretched his arms, and looked around.

"Heh. We did a lot of unpacking huh?
It's still setting in for me..."

Shirayuki stood up and walked towards the closet, grabbing her usual coat and boots.

"Me too, Zen. I'm extremely happy."

Zen turned around and saw a sight he never got tired of, Shirayuki had a smile on her face that seemed to light up the room, and it made Zen's face turn red.

Shirayuki walked in to the change room, and when she came back out, she had her uniform on and her hair brushed.

Zen smiled and grabbed her books for her.

"Good luck today." He said as he handed her books to her.

"Mhm, you too, Zen." She smiled at him and then she leaned in and planted a kiss on his cheek. Zen's whole face turned a bright red as he watched her walk away.

"That girl..." He said to himself, smiling, and he started getting ready himself.

~Later That Day~

Zen had just finished signing the last of his paperwork, when his two guards, Kiki and Mistuhide, walked in holding reports in their hands.

"What's this for."

Zen said sternly.

"Aw c'mon Zen. Not even a good afternoon? You're the worst." Mistuhide said jokingly.

"Ah, my apologies. Good afternoon Kiki." Zen said with a smile.

"E-EH?! Zen! What-"

"Good afternoon, Zen." Kiki replied.

"Kiki! Don't go along with it!"

Zen burs-ted in to laughter that made his two guards smile. "So, what's all this for?" Zen said taking the documents from their hands.

"Well, apparently there have been reports of strange people wandering the castle, King Izana has already ordered a search, but until then please be careful Zen." Mistuhide replied.

"Hm... Could this be a apart of the report I got yesterday...?"

Zen looked through the documents briefly before standing up