Meeting In The Forest

Shirayuki kept quiet as her kidnappers lead her through the dark catacombs under the palace, catacombs she didn't even know existed.

She glanced behind her and one of the men stared back at her, she turned her head forward again.

"Simon, how do we know the prince will come?" one of the men asked Simon, who seemed to be the leader. He looked behind him at Shirayuki "I just know. We've been watching them for a long time after all" he said

"she hasn't said a word since we got down here! Missy, how you feelin?" one of the men said as he leaned towards her. She only turned her head. "sheesh.... Stubborn girl." he said.

Simon turned "cut it out Rymer, we're almost there so can you all shut up till then?" he asked with annoyance. The men all nodded in response.

Shirayuki could feel the throbbing in her ankle and the pain spreading all the way to her knee, she had been biting her lip this whole time to avoid making any noise. She wouldn't give them the satisfaction, there was also no way she was going to let them use her for Zen.

She had to think of a plan.

Just then they reached the end of the pathway and opened a grate. Shirayuki realized they were in the castle forest. Seemed like the west forest to her. It was mainly used for herbs so she knew it well. Maybe she could use this.

They sat her down by a tree, which she secretly was releived for since her ankle was screaming for rest.

She looked towards the castle. Now glowing in the night.

Zen...

~Meanwhile~

Zen had just left the castle. He was traveling through the forest, staying close to the trees to avoid being spotted by guards, whoever gave him this task knew he'd be slowed down by it. Considering he had to avoid being spotted by pretty much anyone.

He had told Mitsuhide and Kiki that he was going to bed early, they hadn't really questioned him and he found that strange. He remembered back to earlier that night.

~Flashback~

"Zen... It wasn't your fault, you couldn't have known." Mitsuhide said as Zen looked off his balcony. The letter he got told him to meet the in an hour. He still had the task of  getting his personal guard to leave him alone. Which would be very difficult considering he could barely ever shake them.

Zen sighed and turned around. "Mitsuhide... I... I just really would prefer to be alone... I need to think." he said, which wasn't a lie. He did need to be left alone to figure out what he was gonna do.

"... Alright, me and Mitsuhide will be in the guard station if you need us." Kiki said and shook her head at Mitsuhide when he tried to object. Zen nodded. "thanks guys." they both nodded and left, closing the doors behind them. Zen sighed and tightened his grip on his sword handle.

~End of Flashback~

Zen kept running through the forest, staying out of sight when...

"uwahh!?" Zen yelled, quickly covering his own mouth. "O-Obi! What the hell are you doing you almost gave me a heart attack!" Zen hissed.

The cat like Attendant smiled and sat upright in the tree. "Master, the woods are my domain, I move freely in them." Obi said with a smirk.

Zen sighed. This wasn't apart of his plan but...

"Obi. I'll need your help with something..." Zen said be word looking ahead.

"of course master" the cat like man said before jumping down from the trees. Zen explained the plan.

"We're getting Shirayuki back." Zen said. Obi nodded and their auras became very serious.
Then they both continued moving forward together.