Chapter 18: The BIG news

Chapter 18

Peeta's P.O.V.

The car starts beeping.

"Oh fuck!" Finnick shouts. "Noooo, no fucking way this is happening right now! Oh you gotta be kidding me".

"What?" Katniss ask.

"We ran out of gas", Finnick shouts angrily and hits the wheel with his fists.

"What?!" Annie, Katniss and I shout.

"Are you kidding with us?" Katniss asks.

But just than the car stops, and Finnick shouts frustrated so he is obviously not playing us right now.

"Does it look like I am?" I Finnick asks.

"Not now", I say.

"Shit!" Katniss says and opens her door and walks out. "And we're in the middle of nowhere, this is just great!".

"It wasen't my fault", Finnick defends himself.

"We didn't say that, sweetie", Annie says.

I slide on the seat and follow Katniss out.

"What are we gonna do?" I ask and takes up my phone. "We have no service out here".

"Did you think we were gonna have?" Katniss laughs.

"Well no", I admit.

Finnick and Annie comes out.

Katniss walks away from me. I see how she climbs up on the engine hood and up on the roof of the car.

"What are you doing?" I shout looking up at her.

"Well, I don't wanna be drived over", she says.

I can see at her that she's not kiddning. She really is afraid of that.

I frown before I climb up after her.

When I reach her at the top I open my arms and she dosen't hesitate to crwal into my opening. I lock my arms around her.

"Shh... you wouldn't and you won't", I whisper. 

"I know, it just feels like it", she says.

"I know", I say. "It's hard after such a trauma, but you're moving forward each day and someday you won't be afraid anymore".

"I'm so glad that I have you in my life again", she says.

"Me too", I say.

She turns her body so she lies between my legs and her upper body against mine. She takes out her phone and take a picture of us.

Suddenly I hear a beep from my phone and Katniss giggles.

I take up my iphone and sees that she tagged me in a picture.

"Now we ran out of gas and is stuck in the middle of nowhere up on the car roof, hehe who knows how long we're gonna be stuck here xD @peetaamellark @finnicktheseagod @anniethepannie"

I look at the picture and sees Annie and Finnick in the background. I turn my head.

"Anniethepannie?" I ask and laughs.

"Have you seen Finnicks?" She giggles and climbs up to us.

"Yh I know", I say and Katniss giggles.

"What? I am a sea god", Finnick says and climbs after Annie.

"Okay, as you want than", Katniss says.

"But Katniss, I've never really understood why you have an R in yours", Finnick says.