Six Reallys

As of right now (June 28- 2016) this book is being edited. If there are any errors of any kind please be mindful of the situation.

"Hey beautiful." He slurred, the burning stench of the alcohol on his breath catching my attention more than his person ever could. I cringed and rolled my eyes. "Get away from me." I demanded simply as I swirled the thin black straw around the fruity drink. "I just want to ask you a question. Please." He said softly. My eyebrows furrowed at how his toned changed so quickly but I recovered. I sighed and looked over to him. "What?" A smirk slowly appeared on his beautiful face as he looked into my eyes. "Are you a virgin?" He asked wasting the slightest bit of time I took out of my night to actually listen to him. "What the fuck did you just ask me?" I must have misheard him. "Are you a virgin?" He repeated over the loud music with that cocky smirk that has been imprinted on his face since highschool. "Why are you asking me that?" I asked my blood boiling hotter than ever. "Because I've always wanted to fuck a virgin." He pretended to whisper. I shook my head slowly and scoffed before standing up and just simply walking away. It took everything in me not to turn around and make a scene.

"Oh, come back." He whined sarcastically with his arms raised in the air. "Fuck off, Harry." I yelled as I continued to walk out of the frat party.

I knew for a fact that I shouldn't have come here.

As I walked out, I saw my roommate, Andrea, talking to some guy. "Drea, let's go." I said causing both of them to look over to me. Their eyes were both red and nearly closed. "India, this- this is S- Shawn." She giggled as she leaned against him sloppily. He smirked and held her up. I sighed and grabbed her arm. "Maybe next time." I told Keshawn quickly as I pulled her away. "You- your not having fun? I'm having so much fun." She giggled. "The complete opposite actually." I murmured.

"Awe. Is someone having Harry problems?" She giggled.

I rolled my eyes as we finally approached the car. Throughout the entire ride, she was slumped up against the window laughing at things that were not worth laughing at."What did he do this time?" She asked as she looked over to me. "He's just a dick. Nothing new." I scoffed.

Harry knows exactly who I am, and sadly I know him too. Back at the party when he asked me if I was a virgin, that did it for me. He's such a dick and he probably doesn't even realize it or he does and just doesn't care. 

Harry and I have a past that stretches all the way back to high school. No, we didn't date. Well, he didn't see it as dating. Stupidly, I did. He used to be my friend. My best friend actually. My mom knew him, so she trusted him enough to let him come in our house anytime we wanted him to and vice versa. Even though there was no one to object me going to his house since he lived with one of his friends for half of high school. 

I lost my virginity to Harry in our junior year, and to say the least, I fell in love with him. I thought he felt the same way, up until I found a girl in his bed the next day. After that I spent what felt like the rest of the year crying over him. Over the fact that he had the audacity to do something so horrible.

Still to this day, I don't know if Harry saw me that night or even knows that I saw him. I didn't even care, though. I never wanted to see or talk to him ever again.

In high school it was easy to ignore him, but when I saw him taking his luggage from his trunk on the first day of college, I knew that it was just going to get harder. The first time Harry ever attempted to talk to me again was last year. Now in my final year of college, I still don't want anything to do with him. He just keeps pushing and pushing to the point where he knows that it hurts. Whether he was drunk or not, he shouldn't have said that. I hate Harry Styles, and anyone can know it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: This is not the first chapter this is basically the prologue.
.
.
.
.
What do you think of the story so far?