8.

-Reagan-

.

"Bee, baby wake up. We're here." Harry whispered softly as he caressed his hand on my shoulder. My eyes opened and the sight of my parent's house came into view.

"Cam. Get up." He said loudly waking him up instantly.

I undid my seatbelt and grabbed my bag. As we all walked towards the door, Harry put his hand on the small of my back but I inched away from him.

I still have something to talk to him about what he told Cameron. I rung the doorbell and a few seconds later my mom opened the door with a bright smile on her face.

"Reagan." She said cheerfully before pulling me into tight warming hug. "Hey mom." I said as I wrapped my arms around her softly. "I'm glad you're here." She smiled. She looked behind me and smiled when she saw Harry. "Hello Harold." She smiled before pulling him into a hug. "Hi Mrs. Parks." He smiled as he pulled away.

"And who is this?" She asked as she looked at Cameron. "I'm Cameron Kendall. It's nice to meet you." He smiled before sitting his bag down and sticking his hand out for her to shake.

"It's a pleasure meeting you." She smiled.

"Where is everyone?" I asked as I sat my bag down by the couch. "They're in the back room. We've been waiting for you."

When we walked into the room, I saw mostly all of my family.

"Reagan." My aunt said loudly before walking my way. "Hi Aunt Drea." I smiled weakly. The scent of pure alcohol hit my senses as she pulled me into a tight hug. "You're so beautiful. Oh my Lord." She said as she looked at me from head to toe causing me to smile weakly.

"Sweetheart." My dad said as he walked towards me. He looked at me adoringly before pulling me into a hug. "Hey dad." I smiled. "I've missed you. I'm glad you're here." He smiled. "Me too. Happy birthday." I said softly. "Thank you sweetheart." He smiled.

He looked behind me and smiled at Harry weakly. "Harry." He said before sticking his hand out and shaking it. "Hello Mr. Parks." Harry said politely. "It's nice seeing you again son." He said as Harry nodded. "You too sir. Happy birthday."

"Thank you."

I never told my mom and dad about what happened between Harry and I. For all they know they think that we've been bestfriends since highschool. I didn't tell them because my family is really close to Harry's and neither of us wanted to ruin that.

"Aunt Reagan." I heard little voices call out before my legs were gripped by my nieces' and nephews' arms. "Hey guys." My smile instantly grew bigger when I saw them. I bent down to their level and hugged them tightly.

"You missed so much while you were gone." Aurora said as she looked into my eyes with her hazel ones.

"Did I?"

"Yeah. Look another tooth came out just yesterday." She said as she opened her mouth as wide as she could.

"That's good. Did Ms. Tooth come?" I asked her in a whisper. "Yes. She gave me two whole dollars." She whispered back, her voice slightly saddened.

"Well that's a good thing. What's wrong?" I asked.

"Jeremiah was upset that he didn't get two dollars so I had to give him one of mine." She looked over to him and rolled her eyes causing me to chuckle.

"Well how about this." I began before reaching into my purse and taking out four dollars. "How about you both get two extra dollars." I finished before splitting the cash. A wide smile appeared on both of their faces as they quickly grabbed the money from my hands.

"Thank you." They smiled before pulling me into one last hug.

Alex smiled and shook her head slowly as she watched them run off.

"You spoil them." She said as I stood back up. "Someone has too. I don't see them much." I sighed. "They missed you." She said.

"I missed them." I told her. Her eyebrows furrowed and her smile faded when she saw Harry standing there looking around the room. His eyes landed on her and he froze when he noticed her staring.

"Hi Harry." She said in a monotone as she looked over to him. "Hey Alex." He said lowly. I rolled my eyes and looked down.

"Reagan can I talk to you for a second?" Alex asked as I nodded.

"I don't like the fact that he is here." She began as we walked into the guest room. "Me either." I sighed. "Then why is he?" She asked sternly.

"His mom wanted him to come." I told her softly. "And you rode with him?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"Why? Did you two make up or something?" She asked as her eyebrows furrowed. "We did, but I don't know anymore." I sighed. "What do you mean?" She asked.

"He told his roomate about the night we had sex apparently." I told her. "Are you serious?" She asked as I nodded.

"Every detail."

"So why the hell are you with him Ray?" She asked her voice raising a little. "I just found out, Alex." I told her.

"What are you going to do?" She asked.

"I don't know. He's still my bestfriend." I murmured.

"Reagan, bestfriends don't do things like what he did to you to eachother. I thought when you cut him off that was it. What happened?"

"He apologized." I said quietly. "So all it takes for you to forgive someone is a simple sorry?" She asked. I sighed and put my head in my hands.

"Reagan you need to take care of yourself and being with Harry isn't good for you. When you came to my house that night balling your eyes out, I didn't know what to do. I've never seen you cry that much and the fact that Harry was the reason isn't right. I never want to see you like that again." She said.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked. "I want you to talk to him and tell him that whatever yall have going on needs to stop. Before he hurts you again."

I couldn't believe that we were having this conversation about Harry. The guy that used to come over for Thanksgiving dinners. The guy that would play childish games with Aurora and Jeremiah. The guy that would make my entire family laugh when there was nothing to talk about. The guy that would go fishing with my dad.

As much as it pains me to say, maybe Alex is right. I have done nothing but cry when it came to Harry. May be I don't deserve to cry anymore. At least not over him.

"I'll talk to him tonight." I promised her. "Okay. I'm only telling you this because I love you. Okay?" She said as I nodded. "Thank you." I said softly. She pulled me into a hug and I hugged her back slightly tighter.

I'm glad I have people in my life they'll get me out of a bad situation or a bad mood because if I didn't I wouldn't know what to do.