6.

-Harry-

.

"Here are some covers and pillows. Let me pull this out for you." I said before walking over to the pull out couch. "This room is cute." Reagan said as she looked around. "This is Cameron's doing. I don't really like it." I told her as I tossed her covers and pillows on the bed.

"Of course you don't." She chuckled.

I looked over to her and looked down at her jeans and her work shirt.

"Do you need something to sleep in?" I asked. "Yeah sure." She shrugged.

"Hold on." I said before walking out. I went into my closet and grabbed a shirt and a pair of my basketball shorts.

I hope she doesn't wear the shorts...

"Here you go." I said as I handed her the clothes. "Thanks." She grinned. "Yeah." I sighed.

"Can you go so I can change." She said when she noticed me just standing there. "Yeah sorry. Goodnight." I said. "Night." She said before I closed the door behind me.

"She's going to sleep?" I heard Cameron ask as I walked to my room. "Yeah." I told him. "Oh." He said quietly as he walked towards me.

"How'd you get her here?" He asked. "I mean, it took a lot but she came through." I said as he nodded slowly.

"Cam, I really love that girl. I missed her." I told him as I looked towards her door.

I do love her. I'm in love with her. "Okay." He nodded. "Goodnight bro." He said before walking towards his room.

I sighed and pulled off my shirt and jeans. Instead of grabbing some shorts, I just crawled into bed. I laid on my back thinking about her. I still can't believe that she's really in my guest room.

She's giving me another chance and I have to count this as a blessing. I began to drift off.

My eyes opened when I heard a knock on my door. "Yeah." I yelled giving them permission to walk in.

"Hey." Reagan's whispered as she peeked her head in the doorway. "Hey. What's up?" I sat up. She walked over to the bed when I noticed that she wasn't wearing the shorts.

"I'm not really sleepy." She sighed. "You're not wearing the shorts." I mentioned. "The shirt is big on its own." She said before sitting down on the bed.

"You want me stay up with you?" I asked. "Oh, were you asleep?" She asked. "No, your good." I told her.

"Do you guys have any alcohol?" She asked causing my eyes to widen. "Yeah. Why?" I asked. "I just want some." She shrugged. "Yeah. I'll be back." I said as I stood up from the bed and walked towards the door. "No pants?" She chuckled.

"Nope." I said as I continued to walk out.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed the alcohol and some glasses. "What are you doing?" Cameron asked as I was about to walk out of the kitchen.

"Grabbing some drinks. Do we still have that Tequila?" I asked him. "Dude, I don't think she should be drinking like that." He said

"What do you mean, Cam?" I asked as I looked over to him. "I just mean that she shouldn't get drunk like that." Cam sighed. "Thanks for the advice, but I got her." I said as I walked past him.

What the hell was that about?

.

.

A couple of drinks later Reagan started to just say and do random things. "Your cute." She sighed.

"I know." I whispered sarcastically. "Do you think I'm cute?" She slurred a little.