3.

.

.

-Reagan-

.

.

Instead of going to the rest of my classes, I decided to just spend the rest of the day at the coffee shop before going to work.

I ordered a coffee and sat in a booth by the window.

I pulled out my phone trying to distract myself from hearing Harry's voice all over again.

I fucking love you....

I decided to text Nick.

-To Nick-

Hey.

-From Nick-

Don't talk to me...

-To Nick-

What?

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. I decided to just call him and see what his problem was.

The phone rang for while until I heard an angry Nicholas. "What do you want, Reagan?" He asked.

"What's your problem?" I asked.

"Your my problem. Now quit calling me." The next thing I knew the phone went silent.

I attempted to call him again only to get his voicemail. I sighed in frustration and grabbed my coffee.

.

.

As I walked into the break room, the first person that I saw was Nicholas. "Nick." I sighed as I walked towards him.

He stood up and tried to walk past me but I stopped him.

"Please stop." I said as I looked up at him. He looked down at me briefly before looking away.

"Is this about Harry?" I asked causing him to clench his jaw at the name.

"I don't like him, Cameron. At least I don't think so." I told him. He scoffed and attempted to walk past me again.

"Wait. It's complicated but just know that I was not trying to take him away from you. That was not my intention at all. Please just talk to me." He looked down at me and furrowed his eyebrows.

"How do you even know him?" He asked lowly. I sighed and looked down at my hands.

"He was my best friend in high school." I told him purposely leaving out all of the other details.

"What happened?"

"I don't want to talk about that." I told him.

"Of course you don't." He mumbled.

"Nick, please. Just know that things didn't end well between us." I told him.

"Can we please leave it at that?" I asked. He clenched his jaw and looked down at me. "Please?" I asked as I pouted.

I stuck my bottom lip out playfully causing a smile to slowly form on his face.

"Come on you can't stay mad at me." I told him.

"Whatever." He whispered. I smiled and pulled him into a hug. "Awe, this is sweet." Harry said as he walked in.

"Come on." I told Nick as I grabbed his hand in mine. As we walked past him, he gently grabbed my arm.

"Can we talk? Please?" He whispered in my ear. Nick looked down at me then over to him.

"I don't want to talk, Harry." I told him. "Please, five minutes?"