5.

Reagan's POV

"I got a new apartment." He stated trying to make conversation.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Me and Cameron got one out here-"

"Wait, Cameron?" I cut him off.

"Yeah. What's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing I just, forgot about him is all." I explained. "Oh. We could stop by the house if you want. He's there." He suggested.

"No I should really get home." I said softly as we pulled into the parking lot.

I cannot see Cameron. "Please. I need to spend as much time with you as possible." He said. I looked up at him and sighed.

"It's right up street." He said noticing my silence. "Okay." I nodded slowly.

I looked down at my phone and checked the time.

10:56pm

.
.
We finally arrived to his apartment and I was shocked at how similar it was to his apartment in highschool. We had so many memories in that apartment. Mostly good ones. "I could give you a small tour if you want." Harry suggested as he tossed his keys on the table.

"No I'm okay. It looks like the one you had in Arizona." I told him as I looked around.

"Yeah. I like it here." He said. "Cameron!" Harry shouted as he took off his jacket and threw it on the couch.

"What?" Cameron shouted back, my heart dropping at the sound of his voice.

"Come here bro." Harry said. I stood there awkwardly, nervously waiting for Cameron to come in the room.

"What?" He stopped in his tracks. "Reagan?" He said shockingly as he looked at me as if he had seen a ghost.

"H- hey." I stuttered. His eyes went from me and back to Harry. He still had the look of confusion on his face. I looked away from him and over to Harry. I smiled weakly and looked back over to Cam. "Did it just awkward?" Harry asked. "No." Cameron and I said in unison. "No, it didn't. I made food. It may not be the best, though." He said slowly his eyes not leaving mine.

"Good. We can all talk." Harry said before walking towards the kitchen. I sighed and looked away from Cameron.

This is going to be a long night...
.
.
.

"This isn't bad." Harry complimented as he twirled his fork in the spaghetti. I couldn't even eat. And neither could Cameron. I could tell he was confused and had so many questions lined up.

"Yeah. It's really good Cameron." I said slowly. He looked at me and shook his head slowly. "Look at the gang back together." Harry said causing Cameron and I both to look at him.

"Yep. Back together." Cameron chuckled sarcastically. The next thing we knew we heard the phone ringing in the next room.

"I'll get it." Cameron said before standing up and walking off. I sighed and fiddled in my spaghetti.

"It's your mom Harry." Cameron said as he walked back in the room. I looked over to him briefly before looking away. "Tell her to just call my phone." Harry told him.

"She sounds pissed." Harry sighed deeply and said, "Like always." "I'll be back." He said before walking out.

When he left the room was silent. An awkward silence. "So are we really not going to talk." He said breaking the silence.

"I guess not because I don't know what to say." I said quietly. "How about you tell me why you're even here?" He asked. "Harry wanted me to see the new place." I told him not making eye contact. "And you two talk now?"