7.

Harry's Point of View

When Cameron told Reagan that I told him that we had sex, I wanted to reach back there and punch him in the face.

I wish I did.

I shouldn't have told him about what happened though. That morning after, he asked and I felt like I had to tell someone. I would have rathered it have been Cameron.

I remember everything clearly. From that night to the night after.

.

-FLASH BACK-

.

"Are you sure?" I asked Reagan in a whisper. "I'm sure." She whispered shakily.

I could tell she was nervous and honestly I was too. But then again I was flattered. I would rather it be me than some creep that she just met. "Kiss me." She said softly. I lifted my hand up slowly and placed my hand on her cheek before doing as told.

Our lips moved in sync slowly.

I tugged on the hem of her shirt gently asking for permission. She nodded slowly and put her bottom lip in between her teeth.

I lifted her shirt and she quickly hid her chest. "You don't have to hide yourself from me." I said softly. She slowly pulled her hands down from her chest and revealed the cutest pink bra causing me to bite my bottom lip.

She really is gorgeous.

I pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it on the ground. I leaned back up and pressed my lips against hers. She leaned back to where I hovered over her. We both crawled under the covers and reconnected our lips.

I leaned down and began to kiss her neck slowly. A soft moan left her lips causing me to smile. I began to fiddle with her jeans asking for her permission again.

She nodded and I pulled them down slowly. I did the same with mine followed by my boxers. She breathed shakily as I slowly pulled her underwear down. I reached into the top drawer of my nightstand and grabbed a condom.

"Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah. Of course I am." She nodded. "If I'm hurting just tell me to stop." I told her as she nodded.

We made eye contact as I entered her slowly. She grabbed onto the sheets immediately as her lips parted. A tear began to fall down her face.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, just keep moving." She breathed. I did as told and after alittle while, there were no more tears. "Mm, oh my God." She moaned and pursed her lips into a thin line still not breaking eye contact.

I couldn't help but moan too.

.

We both climaxed and I crashed down next to her. Nothing but the sounds of our heavy breathing filled the room.

"Wow." She breathed. "I know." I murmured as my chest heaved up and down.

I looked over to her as she looked at me. "I love you." I whispered. She looked over to me and smiled adoringly. "How much?" She asked in a whisper. "Lets just say-" I started. I leaned over and hovered over her. "I really, really, really, really, really, love you." I said in between kisses. "I think I need one more." She smiled. I leaned back down and placed my lips on hers. "Really." I said lowly causing her to smile. "I love you." She smiled.

.

"I will call you later." I told her as we both walked towards the front door. "Okay." She said softly. I opened the door for her and stood aside. She began to walk past me but I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards me. I pressed her lips against mine.  We pulled away slowly and smiled. She bit her lip and looked down.