9.

Harry-

.

After Reagan left I decided to look around to see if I saw my parents. "Mrs. Parks." I said as walked over to her. "Yes?"

"Have you by any chance seen my parents?" I asked. "Yes. Well, I saw your mother. She came by and dropped a gift off and left. She said that she had to go handle something." She said. "My dad wasn't with her?"

"No, I didn't see him. Is everything okay?" She asked. "Yeah. I just thought that they'd be here is all." I smiled weakly. "I'm sorry."

"Oh no. Don't be, it's okay. Don't worry about it." I told her.

She smiled weakly and walked off.

I haven't seen either of them in almost four years and they didn't even bother to stay and see their son?

I know that I left but I explained to them why I did and they seemed to understand that.

Why the fuck would she even tell me to come down here if she wasn't going to be here?

"Is everyone ready to eat?" Mrs. Parks asked as everyone said yes. "Harry, where is Reagan and Alex?" Mr. Parks asked me. "They went upstairs to talk." I told him.

"Well, I guess we will wait on them then." He said. "Everyone is so happy." Cameron murmured to me. "Shut the hell up. Don't say shit to me." I whispered to him so that only he could hear.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"You promised that you wouldn't tell her that I told you." I said through my teeth. "Oh, I forgot. It was three years ago." He shrugged before walking past me. I shook my head and followed everyone to the dining table.

He is doing this shit on purpose. It's like he wants her to hate me or something. But why?

I turned around when I heard Aunt Drea call out Reagan's name. They walked towards the table and she looked at me briefly before looking away. She and Alex sat on the other side of the table next to their mom.

"May I say something before we begin?" Mr. Parks said as he stood up slowly. Everyone looked up at him giving him all attention.

"I would just like to say thank you to everyone for coming here today. Thank you so much sweetheart for planning this for me. These past 29 years with you have been the best years of my life and it will never end because I'm only 22 so-" He said causing everyone to laugh softly.

"But seriously, thank you all for being here. It means more than you know so enjoy the food." He finished. We all dug in and conversated while we ate. Throughout the dinner, I couldn't help but look at Reagan every five seconds.

I decided to go outside to get some air.

What did Alex and Reagan talk about?

Well, I'm sure they talked about me but what did they say? I doubt that it was good. I have to talk to her tonight. I have to make things right. Again....

.

.

-Reagan-

.

By the time the party was over, it was already 7:30pm. "Thank you again for coming." Dad said as everyone walked towards the door. "Bye Aunt Reagan." Jeremiah and Aurora smiled as they looked up at me.

"Bye. I'll see you two soon." I kissed both of their foreheads before standing back up and hugging Alex. "If you need anything, I'm just a phone call away." She said softly. "Okay. Thank you." I smiled.