Chapter 16 - 4 Phil

AN: ok so I was at school 2 day and lik the teacher was playing som music and then 21 PIOLOTS COME ON! so I'm lik ' um miss this isnt mainstream. nobody will no it' and then ALL OF THE MAINSTREAM CARDASIANS ARE SINGING ALONG to Stressed OUt (i dont own those 2 words) so I'm lik 'wat the hell?" turns out yeh, that 21 pilots are MAINSTREAM! 21 PILOTS ARE A MAINSTREAM CARDASHIAN BAND THAT R IN THE CHARTS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rlly i had no choice butt 2 NEVER listen 2 them again since they are obvs rlly mainstream.

im rlly triggered over this since they were lik my FAV band so i dont rlly no wat 2 do now. i mean lik its just lik u dont expect ur fav band 2 turn out 2 b mainstream n its just rlly scary that society is lik this becuase it gets good bands n it just makes them MAINSTREAM and i HATE IT !I!UV!VUUV! im so scared in case this happens 2 mel mar or halsey or one of the otter ppl i luv who r actully ORIGINAL an ACTUALLY GOOD.

i mean lik in lik 20 years wat if lik EVERYTHING is mainstrem? its like a virus. all thos mainstream ppl with ther wierd hip danses and the blond ombre n contoring and rlly obvs fake n drawn in eyebrows. I HAT IT STOP TAKING ALL THE GOOD BANDS AND BE HAPPY WITH JUSTIN BIEVER AND ONE DIRECTIUON SO GO AWAYYYYYY.

"uh did u here that 21 pilot are mainstream now?" dan asked phoenix.

"yeah i did." Phoenix said as she burned all her TOP merch and cds and posters.

"n e waays, wat should we do 2 day?" dan asked her as he got his waffles out of the microwave and sat down on the silk halsey merch sofa and watched black butler (phoenix n the rest off them were also rlly in 2 anime n manga n stuff n luvved japan. phenix fav food is Pocky n sushi sometimes so she was rlly in 2 japan culture)

"i guess we should actually kill some tributes"

"lol yeah"

the squad left the camp and went looking for other trubuts 2 kill. eventully thy found a group off lik 20 ppl n they started to flame thrower them and the bomb sounds thet mean the tributes r dying kept going off rlly quick.

"was katpiss there?" phoenix asked the squd sexily.

"NO" derek said ass he put his arm around her

"we need 2 find her becuz she cant win. otherwise rhe cardasians will take over"

"ok."

suddenly as they turned around phil was on the floor n looked rlly angry. he had been shot and his leg was bledding everywhere like tears except red n poetic.

"phil omg" phoenix said as she hugged her husband

"i think one of those mainstream dead tributes shot me"

"omg wat do we do?"

"just leave me its 2 much 2 bring me. youll die or som thin." phil cried depressedly.

"no phil...ur my husband tho..." phoenix reminded him

"lol yeah..."

dan looked a little sad n also peeta did. they were all lik best friends n it was rlly awkward that phil was dying because they were all rlly nervous n it wasnt helping that phil was being needy b cuz of his leg.

"we might just have 2 leave him" said derek

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY HUSBAND NOIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" phoenix cried depressed tears that showed ho deep her emotion waz 2 phil n how much he meant 2 her. he had always ben ther since she was like3 n it was such a hard thing 2 leave him.

"we must tho" derek said as he kissed her neck.

and so they left phil n went back to the base to order pizza and mourn him. phoenic had 2 listen to p?atd for at least an hour before she could stop crying n she fell asleep in dereks strong manly arms. she new in that moment she had a duty 2 do. she couldnt let the capitol or the cardasians win.

she had 2 beat them.

"4 phil" she whisped.

"4 PHIL" every1 shouted and held up 4 of their fingers (AN: this is not the 1 Katniss does n the movies. this is phoenix's oriinal 1 n the only reason it is 4 fingers n not 3 fingers is becuz the 4 represent the 4 in '4 phil' n also phils name has lik 4 lettrs in it so dont say i copied b cuz i didnt so dont say it or you r a h8ter and mainstream.)