One

“Guys I’m out. Going without sex or orgasms for this long is not worth a grand or bragging rights in my opinion,” Emily handed her two hundred dollars to Derek with a defeated look on her face.

“Now if you’ll excuse me, there’s a very handsome fella over there that just offered to buy me a drink. I’m fairly certain he’s gonna be taking me home tonight,” She downed her drink before sauntering across the dance floor to where a dusky haired male had been sat, intently watching her for the last hour.

“So it’s just Y/N and Pretty Boy left.” Derek grinned at the pair of you, adding the money to the envelope already containing his own and Garcias buy outs.

“You just wanna give in now Y/N? ” Spencer looked over at you, a smirk on his face.

“Nope. I’ve got this. I can beat you. I will prove that guys need sexual intimacy more than girls.”

“Oh Y/N come on. We knew it was a long shot any of us beating Reid, but if it was gonna be any of us then it was going to be Prentiss. Just give in now. I saw you eyeing up that bartender.” Morgan raised his eyes at you, glancing over to where the hot bartender was leant over, restocking the chillers. Oh my, he had a nice ass. You could definitely sink your teeth into that. You’d bet he had something nice he could sink into you as well.

Reid shifted in his chair, following your glance and leaning into you whispering “Do it, do it, do it.“

You punched him on the arm glaring at him.

“You’re not helping Spencer.”

“I’m not meant to be helping. I’m trying to win here. Plus, which one of you was it that paid that escort to come on to me when we first started this little bet.”

“No idea what you’re talking about.” You averted your gaze to the ceiling.

What? It had been the only way you’d initially thought any of you could beat Reid.

Now it’s not like you were suggesting that the only way he could get laid was with a hooker. In fact when this whole thing had started you’d been as surprised as the rest of the team when Spencer had wanted in, you’d all kinda assumed he was a virgin, shocked when he’d revealed that actually his numbers were not that far below your own.

You’d just thought that if you could crack him first, then the rest of them would be easy pickings. So you may have contacted a local escort agency. May have suggested she come on to your friend and colleague and just pretend she’d noticed him across the room. May have offered to pick up the tab for whatever else happened afterwards.

Yet Spencer had recognised her as someone the team had questioned in a local case before you’d joined the team.

This had all started three months ago when Garcia had shown you all that ridiculous story of the 27 year old sex addict who gone along to a group therapy meeting, only for it to end up turning into an orgy.

You’d all laughed finding it hilarious initially until Emily had said “And let me guess. It’s a man.”

“What makes you assume it would be a guy?”  Derek had been offended on behalf of his gender.

“Statistically speaking it is more likely to be a male. Only 12 percent of women have openly admitted to actually being addicted to sexual activities.” The genius of the group had pointed out.

“Yeah but for it to turn into an orgy there had to have been some women in that group right. Other wise wouldn’t it have just been a load of guys beating themselves off together.” Derek stated.