Seven

You followed Spencer through the streets in silence, walking the three blocks to your apartment building briskly.

You’d won! You’d fucking broken him. YES! With that knowledge in hand, the tidal wave of absolute lust started to break free in your mind.

Oh the things you were going to do to him. The things you were going to have him do to you. But first, a good quick fuck to relieve the weeks of tension that had been built up between you.

You dragged him up the stairs to your apartment, fumbling in your bag for your keys and inserting them into the lock. Just before you turned the keys you felt his hands on your waist turning you around to face him.

He lowered he head to yours, his forehead pressing lightly on yours as he trailed his hands up and down the sides of your torso slowly almost reducing you to a puddle.

You angled your face to his desperate to feel his lips on yours, desperate to feel his everything against yours.

He lowered his lips, dodging your mouth completely and instead aiming for your neck, pushing your hair to one side. Instead of kissing you, he blew gently, his breath tickling your skin.

You arched your back trying to force some bodily contact between you but he inched backwards, continuing to blow a soft line up and down your neck, occasionally flicking his tongue out.

“Spencer, enough already. I’m dying here. Let’s go inside.” You rasped out, not sure how much you could take.

“Go inside and do what Y/N?” He whispered, his words tickling against your skin.

“Everything and anything you want to.”

“So are you saying you want me to fuck you Y/N? Is that what you want me to take you inside to do? Tell me you want me to push inside of you and make you scream. You want me to right?” His hand stopped it’s travels up and down your body just shy of your breasts.

“Ye……. Wait.” You stopped yourself, thinking back to the earlier conversation outside the bar. You’d asked him if he wanted to go back to your place, and he’d nodded. And you’d asked if he wanted to go alone or with Tash or Emily and he’d said no. But he hadn’t explicitly said that he wanted to do you and that he’d given in and you’d agreed at the start that those words needed to be actually said in one form or another.

His mouth made contact with your neck, blurring your thoughts even further as he sucked lightly on your pulse point. Oh god. This was a trick. It had to be.

“Tell me what you want me to do to you Y/N” He murmured against your neck his words vibrating through you.

“You tell me…….. ugh…… You tell me what you want to do to me Spencer.“

"Nope…….. ” He kissed across your throat, dragging his lips and tongue, nipping with with teeth every so often. When he reached the other side, he licked all the way down to your collar bone, pressing his body against yours as he did.

Fuck, you could feel him pressing against you. All of him. He was too tall for you to be able to actually rub yourself against him, but you could feel it against the side of your stomach.

“Y/N…… ”

“Mmmmm?"

He was still flicking his tongue against your neck and you were desperately trying not to grab at him now. If you touched him, you’d go straight for his dick and you weren’t even going to try to kid yourself that you wouldn’t. You just needed to establish that you’d won first as you were doubting yourself now, but he was making it so hard for you to form an actual sentence.

"Can you feel what you’ve done to me?” He pushed against you and you tried not to hyperventilate.

“Uh huh.”

He kissed back up your neck and along your jaw before pulling away and resting his forehead back against yours, his eyes burning.

“Are you wet for me Y/N?”

Oh my goooood. You didn’t answer, just staring back into his eyes, your chest heaving. Is this how you’d made him feel in the elevator?

“I bet you are. It’s probably pooling in your panties right now. I bet I could just slide right in.” His voice was low and stupidly sexy as his eyes searched your face.

“That was mean Y/N, using that little kiss with Prentiss. Did you really want to fuck her too or were you just using her to get to me?”

“Spencer, I’d make Emily scream if she gave me the chance.” Your voice was raspy, like you’d smoked a carton of cigarettes.

“I bet you would. But the first time we’re together, I don’t really want to see your face buried in another girls pussy. I want to have a clear view of it as I drive myself into you. Watch your eyes widen and your mouth part as you take in every inch of me.”

Could words actually make you come? Did it count as a win if he made you come just by talking to you?

Surely not….

“I don’t wanna taste another girls saliva when I’m eating you out. I wanna know that I’m the only one making those sweet, warm juices flow.”

Your eyes closed as a gasp left your throat. You were actually throbbing now between your legs.

“So are we gonna go inside so I can taste you? So I can fuck you with my tongue?”

“Tell me you want to Spencer. I need to hear you say that you want to."

Just fucking say it Spencer!!! You needed to hear him say it. Needed to know you’d won.

He leant close to your ear and you felt his hand reach behind you.

"Y/N….. I really, really, really want…… ”

His tongue flicked out, running over your outer ear as he continued.

“You to have a fantastic nights sleep.”

He pushed your door open behind you and turned on his heel before you’d registered what was happening.

Wait…..

Where was he going?

“Spencer.”

“SPENCER!”

He turned as he reached the end of your hall way and smirked at you.

“Just so you know Y/N….I was this close to giving in.” He held up his thumb and forefinger, them only millimetres apart.

“Sweets dreams Agent Y/N.” And he walked off.

Shower… Cold shower.

NOW.