Chapter 1

Niall's Pov

I saw Katie with a baby in her hands as Lille and Jake were running around. What the hell!? How could she possibly move on that fucking fast. Oh yeah, I'm mad!

"Niall." She said looking at me as my jaw clenched, I tried not to flip out on her cause I knew it would scare her. But I couldn't hold it in.

"What hell." Was all I could say.

"Excuse me?" She asked as she turned around.

"How the Hell did you move on so quickly! I started to raise my voice. Easy Niall.

"Wait what? I didn't move on??" She said.

"Save it!" I snapped as she jumped a bit.

"I can't fucking believe You!" I yelled as her jaw dropped.

"I can't believe you! Your the One who took care of the Whore then me!! What are you still with that whore!!" She yelled as my eyes widen.

"Who paige!? Maybe I still am! We live together now she took your place! She is way better then you! And she fucks better!" I yelled as she stood up. oh my god I made her cry.

"I-If that's how it is, then maybe I will move on." She cried throwing her wedding/engagement ring at me as it fell to the ground.

I watched as she grabbed Lillie and Ryan and put them in the car along with the baby.

Did I miss something here? Or is that some one else kid. Doesn't matter now, I guess i'll just have to go home and be the one thing I'm good at doing.

Being dark Niall.

Katie's Pov

I can't believe the nerve of that guy! so selfish! In conceded! I hate his guts now! Can he not tell that this is his new baby!!

"Mommy are you ok." Lillie asked pointing to the tears. Wow I didn't know I was even crying.

"Yeah baby, Mommy just has a head ache." I lied as she nodded. Thank god her and Jake didn't see Niall, I couldn't imagine that.

I wiped the tears away just thinking of what to do. I was furious! Yet I was upset, I hated when Niall yells at me, but what he yelled back there and what he said about paige really set me off.

I finally reached my new house and got out of the car grabbing Bri and the kids.

"Lillie Jake, I want you to go clean your play room it's a mess." I said to them as they nodded running to the play room.

This is tough, just being a single mother with kids. Maybe Niall was right, him and paige are better together then me.

Maybe I should just find a new boy friend just to really set him off.

(A/N) Hey guys, sorry if it is a short chapter, I decided to post this before my marching band practice!(:

Please check put my new Niall fanfic, it's called It is what it is, please vote and comment on both stories, and let me know what you think!

-NiallersPrincesssXx-