Chapter 4

Katie's P.O.V

Here goes nothing Katie. "Brianna is dying." I say looking at the pale baby Niall now holds in his muscular arms.

"What do you mean she is dying." He asked as I frowned.

"She has some rare sickness that 1 out of 10 infants get." I cried out as I felt a tear fall.

"She is a horan.. She will get through it." He smiled weakly as I nodded slowly. "I-I'm sorry for leaving." I said running to him as he held me close to him with bri in his other arm.

"I miss you Katie." He said softly as I cried harder.

"I miss you too Niall."

**

"Alright kids say night to daddy." I smiled as they were all cuddled up to Niall.

"Daddy come say good night to us!" Jake smiled as Lillie interrupted him. "No read us a bed time story daddy!" She complained as I just smiled grabbing Brianna out of Niall's arms.

"Alright let's go!" Niall smiled racing the kids to their bedrooms as I went to the nursery room breast feeding Brianna before putting her down on her bed covering her up as she slept.

"Good night my little angel." I whispered kissing her head as I felt a pair of familiar arms wrap around my waist.

"She is beautiful." Niall smiled as I nodded. "Say good night to her and go to the others it's 11 o'clock." I laughed.

He nodded and walked out of the room to the kids room as I heard giggling and laughter as I smiled walking to my room and changing into shorts and a tank top as I laid in bed.

I was half asleep as I felt weight on the bed as I looked up to see Niall smiling. "Hey babe their asleep." He smiled as I nodded moving over for Niall to lay down.

"Good night princess." He smiled holding me close like we use to all the time. "Good night Niall." I said before falling into a deep sleep.

**

~Next Morning~

Niall's P.O.V

"Oh my god!!" I heard Katie scream from the nursery as I jumped up quickly to see Jake and Lillie walk out of there rooms rubbing there eyes.

"Mummy?" They asked as I looked at them. "Mummy is ok, go back to bed." I smiled at them not knowing if it was ok or not.

"Babe?" I asked as the nursery door was closed as I heard her sobbing and cursing under her breath.

"D-Don't come in." She cried loudly as I raised an eyebrow.

"Babe what happened?" I asked as I heard no answer that was it, I was going in.

I barged in as I saw Katie on the ground holding Brianna close to her as Possible.

"Babe." I said again as she shook her head sniffling and holding Brianna closer.

"She's gone!" She cried out as my eyes widen seeing the lifeless baby she held close to her fragile body.

My princess gone, this was all my fault, what did I do to deserve this!?

"No.." I said falling on my knees as tears ran down my fast faster than a waterfall.

"This is all my fault!!!" I yelled getting up and punching the wall as Katie stood there.

"if you didn't leave!" I yelled as She looked up at me.

"What!!" She yelled crying harder than ever before.

"This is your fucking fault!!!" She yelled at me as I threw a lamp across the room.

"Your fault!!" I screamed as She place out daughter in the crib and punch me straight into the face as I fell back against the wall.

"Good luck raising these kids on your own because that is what you are doing!" She yelled.

Before I could say anything she was out the door.

As I stayed in the room looking at our life less daughter laying before me in her crib she once slept peacefully in.

(A/N) OMG! I'm crying :'( I had to i'm sorry guys!! I will update sooner! Please check out my harry fan fic! I love you all ! xx